What would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Not quite sure where to put this ....... it's not what it seems, although it's quite shocking BABY + SNAKE,put them together before you click the link
CLICK HERE

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what else to say but omg!!!

OMG...i am actually too shocked to say much more than that.
I cannot believe that was allowed to happen in the first place let alone bloody filming it.

I have heard that they remove the fangs from the snakes and then do these films but the people behind these are frigging sick imo

OMG!!!! Im speachless:eek::eek:

hideous !! they are sick in the head to out a baby in such danger :mad:

I was in complete shock, watching this!I was just thinking "what kind of sicko would stand there and film that"? Never mind the fact that they were thinking this is something for the world to see,Hence displaying it on You Tube. Fangs or no Fangs,this IMO is wrong. What if these kids think it's ok to go pick up just any ol snake,:eek: from watching this?

omg they may well take the fangs out but that snake still wrapped itself around the baby's neck at the end!:eek:

This has been discussed before and the other thread was closed, I've decided to close this one too.

Click here to see the comments on the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back