What wouldn't you be without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hi all

Just about to do an order to get me set up and ready to start my new nails business, I have all the basics ready to go but I was just wondering what products or gadgets could you not do without or on the other hand what did you get that you thought was a total waste of your cash.

I guess it's just like when you have your first baby, you buy one of everything and use only a fraction of what you bought.

Speak to you soon!

my stool as I am mobile...and my found toy at OSNS is their little teetpipettes for moving monomer, tip remover around they are invaluable - I just love em...

darn good lamp with a daylight bulb !!!!!!!!!!!
and yes those pipettes are very handy.

oh and i forgot to say, fiona`s soak off bowl, i would`nt go back now to the 2 bowl method :)

shropshiredawn said:
oh and i forgot to say, fiona`s soak off bowl, i would`nt go back now to the 2 bowl method :)
I just tried to look at her website for the soak off bowl but I think the link I tried is broken, do you have her website add?

ta

sammylou said:
I just tried to look at her website for the soak off bowl but I think the link I tried is broken, do you have her website add?

ta

here's the link hun

http://www.naturalnailsbyfiona.co.uk/

and my thing not to forget would be solar oil and of course the worm coffin keeps your brush nice and dust free ;)

Hi Sammylou,

I would absolutely not be without Creative Solar Oil! its wonderful!

Also, one other thing, if your interested in trying out the Creative top/base coats but not sure which ones to go for then you should buy Tiny Treats from Ellisons (you can order their catalogue from www.ellisons.co.uk) they have a pack of 6 travel size bottles that are great if you wanna have a play before you buy the full size bottles.

I love their "Super Shiny Top Coat" it gives a lovely high gloss finish.

Hope this helps sweetie!

Jenn

My Nailfresh, I wouldn't be without this for all the tea in china, and I do love my cuppa.
I use this for power prepping but mainly for tidying up those MTW smile lines.........Never bleeds and does a beautiful job................A must for me..........but I do have two bottle ones for prepping and one for the paint tidy, never use just the one bottle, contamination!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiya, what do you mean by tidying the smile line with nailfresh?

well i think the item i cant live with out has gotta be my ezflow #508 brush
also there has to be my handy pro pusher, my sand shark pro buffer and of course i cant forget my UV30.......okay i could just go on and on........lol
but yep the brush is top :)

Jess
;)

lilac said:
hiya, what do you mean by tidying the smile line with nailfresh?
After painting the smile line, dip a brush, I have one specialy for this...
into the nailfresh and swipe around the smile line, it tidy's it up like a charm.....
Then proceed as normal to finish of the fab french look !!!!

Also use it around the cuticle area to give me a nice even edge...........
Nailfresh unlike acetone and anamel remover does not cause the enamel to bleed, so no spider effect then......................
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back