What you think about my new web-site?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lena

Reaction score
Hi... I noticed that some of you Geeks created nice web-sites with freewebs so I decided to make one as well (my seckond one).
Whant your honest opinion so that I can change something if it is not good.
See what you think.
Thanks
http://www.freewebs.com/russianway/

Hi lena. Your web-site is vey nice. I like your red nails.I think we speak the same language,keep in touch! УДАЧИ!:D

fantastic lena. the photographs are top quality and the information page is great.there is a tiny little spelling mistake on the homepage, where you spelled beautiful with two l's. i'm not finding fault coz the whole site is great, i just thought you might like to know so you can sort it out. :biggrin:

Its great Lena.......Just one opinion, I think the pics are too big, but thats just my opinion. You`ve done really well and I`ll be popping back regular to take a peek

Hiya

Great website!

Hi Lena: i agree with Debs re the size of the pics - they were too imposing for my liking. Also, please dont be upset coz i'm not being nasty (honestly!!) but i prefer your original website. Freewebs dont offer that many options for designs and quite a few people already have the background design you have chosen whereas the Wanadoo one is totally different and i really liked it :)

I think your site is attractive and says what you want it to say.

I love big pictures .. especially of nails so I can get a really good look ...

If you are the girl in the photos you are very beautiful.

I didn't see your other site so cannot compare but if I were looking around I would know what I needed to know from your site.

Hi,

I really like your site i like the pictures there different.

And your aftercare page is really informative.

geeg said:
I think your site is attractive and says what you want it to say.

I love big pictures .. especially of nails so I can get a really good look ...

If you are the girl in the photos you are very beautiful.

I didn't see your other site so cannot compare but if I were looking around I would know what I needed to know from your site.
Geeg, i agree big pictures are lovely when they are of nails but not when they are mainly of a person and not when they are so big that i cant even get them on my screen widthwise without using the scroll bar. Personally, that's too much work and i wouldnt be the only person who wouldnt want to be fiddling around like that.

I agree with Carole - big pictures are OK if they fit on the screen and if they are appropriate. I think your website is great but, again, as Carole says too many people are already using that template. I am currently building my website and was going to use the same template as you have used, but I am now going to look for an alternative.

The nails on your web are beautiful. Please post your previous site so I can have a look at that.

Cheers!

Nice site Lena, Well thought out and I love the pictures :cool:

NailNovice2 said:
I agree with Carole - big pictures are OK if they fit on the screen and if they are appropriate. I think your website is great but, again, as Carole says too many people are already using that template. I am currently building my website and was going to use the same template as you have used, but I am now going to look for an alternative.

The nails on your web are beautiful. Please post your previous site so I can have a look at that.

Cheers!
Hey Chris, how r u doing?? The previous website is at the bottom of her signature but for ease it is http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/yournails

I really liked the date and time thing at the beginning but after a while it started to annoy me a little but the rest of the site was very nice.

Hi!
Thanks for your honest replies. Stop apologising for your opinions because I wanted to know the truth. I think Carole is correct (quite a few people have same bloody butterflies flying around their websites). Not much to choose from on this site builder.
Will try to do something about photos...
I trust you Geeks because you helped me with your advice many times before (espessialy with my 1-st nail byter).
Will post my new website again after modifying
Thanks again

I love the site............... well done................
I love the way you have combined the nails and the pictures............they are more like nice cover shots for mags and this shows a lot of thought on your behlaf, when composing a style and layout for a shot............
I like it .............. ok it's a bit big, but I can see the nails and get a good feel for what the whole picture is suggesting...............
So well done..................

;) IT LOOKS GREAT !

Latest posts

Back