what youngest age youd apply eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
havent yet done my training, but mentioned to my friend would be looking for volunteers to practice on in the autumn - her daughter then phoned me last night saying she and her friends would love to be guinea pigs .. bit concerned about their ages though - 14-16 yrs, do you think would be ok to practice on, or perhaps still little too young .. was thinking perhaps doing just "flicks" on the 14 yrs olds?

many thanks

I would advise to check with your insurance company, but in my opinion 14-16 year olds are ok as long as you obtain parental consent and advise them of the afercare and the importance of it.

I would think if you got parental consent that it would be fine too.
However dont make the mistake of doing them for free!
Discounted YES, free NO!
It will still cost you time & money to do them.
How about doing a "new treatment, introductory special offer for the first 10/15/20 clients"
Once you start talking to your clients about them, trust me they will be lining up.
I remember my first full set of lashes took about 4 hours :o

With parental consent and insurance allowing i would say it's fine.

However, while this will give you a great opportunity to practice, i don't think it'll get you much business. You want people who are going to be parading your work in front of potential clients.

Good luck with you lashing career x

Latest posts

Back