What YouTube channels do you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all, me again fishing for inspiration!

Thanks to a lovely geek (Colour Fix on Facebook) posting a Naio nails vid from YouTube I've discovered lots of great vids I've not seen before!

Whenever I try searching YouTube I come across a right pile of rubbish with the odd gem :)

Can you share your YouTube recommended channels or vids?

So far I've been on

Naio :)
CND
Fingernail Fixer
Young Nails

What am I missing out there??

Thought it would be great to share :)

Xx

i use arcadia nail art and cute polish, they have big variety of designs! xxx

I like all of the above but there's also a youtube site I found years ago, shes very arty and usually post a new design every friday. LOVE4NAILS's channel - YouTube

Robin Moses's channel is good for Nail art. She uploads new videos regularly as

Chantelle Jenkins nail videos are brilliant also.
ChantelleJ18

Great thanks guys!

Any more would be brill! Xx

Robin Moses is awesome, did you see her exorcist nails?? Amazing.

A couple of others I like are cutenails (the french girl), she does some lovely stuff. cutepolish is another one that does some cool stuff and they're usually easy too.

And I follow WAH nails on instagram, they post loads of pics every day and sometimes there's some good ones in there.

Organic nails have a HUGE collection of video tutorials with l&p:) I'ts all in spanish but you don't really need to understand what they are saying to get what they are doing;)

check out mine ..... search nailzoo :)

Robin Moses is awesome, did you see her exorcist nails?? Amazing.

A couple of others I like are cutenails (the french girl), she does some lovely stuff. cutepolish is another one that does some cool stuff and they're usually easy too.

And I follow WAH nails on instagram, they post loads of pics every day and sometimes there's some good ones in there.

I just watched the 'exorcist' nails the other night. I jumped out of the bath to show my hubby. Lol. I couldn't believe how amazing it was. It was the first video I'd ever watched of hers and she is great. It's not my style to do nails like that but I certainly appreciate her talent.

Last edited:
UnderTheLilyShadow

I watch yours ALL the time. You are my number 1 inspiration! So a big thank-you to you!!

Great channel! Loving the snake video :)

They are fascinating creatures and I always have a hold when the opportunity arises.

Latest posts

Back