what's been the best book for you nail geeks x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Encyclopedia of Nails
The Complete Nail Technician
Nail Structure & Product Chemistry
Nailclass

These are all fantastic.

S

nail glass by gigi rouse
nail structure and product chemistry by doug schoon
my cant live with out books

I have to say that I would never recommend the first book you mention. It is very very old and WAY out of date information-wise. It was the first book of its kind in the UK many years ago and has been superceded by the others you mention.
do u mean the one that i said by marian newman (2nd edition)?

thankyou! thankyou! i have just brought my 'mother of pearl'......will be waitin by the door for the post man tehe! x x
You're very welcome :D be sure to take some pics when you've used it, we're a nosey bunch :wink2:

will do hun x x x x

well geeks i too have just got myself a copy of nailclass...on amazon! :lol:

'nailclass' is available on line from Mundo Products (click on books) or from HABIA or amazon or most book stores will order it for you.

Do you know where I can buy Nailclass in Canada? I have checked amazon the Can. and US site but no luck.

Do you know where I can buy Nailclass in Canada? I have checked amazon the Can. and US site but no luck.
As far as I know you can order it from Mundo and they'll post it overseas.

Well, I suppose I really am a geek..I've got all the books mentioned.
Some are good, some are out of date a little but I can't bear to part with any.
Especially as my Nailclass is signed by Gigi:)
I've also got 1 of the books from BongSoonga Sontop fly to the sky Vol 4..just love the crazy ideas in there.
Thinking about it..I'd like to see a new nail book with all our new ideas about the industry, NSS, products, something sort of like a massive Scratch Magazine??
Maybe when you used to get the Annual for Beano at Christmas but for nail techs?
Or am I expecting a little too much?:)
It's got to be worth a try???:hug:

do u mean the one that i said by marian newman (2nd edition)?

My post quoted Evil_Mia's post not your original post.

I was referring to the Elaine Almond Book in Mias post.

I own Encyclopedia of Nails and The Complete Nail Technician. They a really great books. It was a advice by ma Trainer to get them.

I have looked for the Nailclass. But I can't find it on German Amazon. Do you have a Idea where else i can get it? Maybe a Online store that ship to Germany

I own Encyclopedia of Nails and The Complete Nail Technician. They a really great books. It was a advice by ma Trainer to get them.

I have looked for the Nailclass. But I can't find it on German Amazon. Do you have a Idea where else i can get it? Maybe a Online store that ship to

Germany

Mundo Products just click on books and order on line. They ship world wide at very reasonable rates.

Thank you a lot. I just can't find any books on this page

Sorry try mundo then click on books

THANK YOU :hug:

Nail class - by GIGI Rouse - is the perfect size and easy to understand with detailed descriptions and no-nonsense advice. PS - how is her name pronounced is it a soft or hard G?????????????

Thanks Gigi, did not know you had a book. But just clicked on your link and purchased nail class for a very reasonable £15 and free shipping. Thanks Hun. Cant wait to get it. xx

Nailclass is a must :)
I also love Nail Artistry :)

I have to say that I would never recommend the first book you mention. It is very very old and WAY out of date information-wise. It was the first book of its kind in the UK many years ago and has been superceded by the others you mention.

I noticed it is "not quite" up to date. Still think it's very versatile at some points. It's just important to be able to recognize the faulty or misleading information. (Like the whole chapter dedicated to "how not to get AIDS in a nailsalon" which was hilarious :lol:)

glad you done this link i have been trying other link and could not find books!!!! orded mine so cant wait xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back