What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
771!! Omg that's not even funny I don't get why there's so much surely it's just two bits of fried chicken

So this just happened

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 18
Omg Lauren is that cookie dough

I'm really feeling the need for meat today guys[emoji30] i just want a chinese[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Last edited:
I'm really feeling the need for meat today guys[emoji30] i just want a chinese[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

You can have like prawn chow mien and stuff like that

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458413808.264171.jpg

My yummy tea at pizza express
I chose the leggera version which is under 500 cals
Basically they cut the middle out and fill it with salad
Beaut

Oh yummy I had fish and chips and it was really greasy I think it's cos I've been eating clean and then I tasted all that grease in one hit and it was gross

Bleurgh all that oil in your system, must have been a shock

I kept looking at the staff and wondering which one ate my middle piece lol

I feel sick a bit [emoji26]

Your middle piece was cut out and binned what a waste

Well I've had the worst food weekend ever. Fish and chips was a greasy disaster and Sunday my mum made dinner and she fries everything and adds butter to things that don't need oil! [emoji35] I feel like I've wasted a food weekend on things that weren't worth it

We were in Nottingham at the cheer event that my daughter does so I ate out all the time [emoji33]
I don't even want to list what I've eaten
I'm not even weighing myself

It's official I've comfort and Bordem eated that much I can't fit in my jeans! I'm starving myself now!

Shall we all just starve and give up

Yes!

I said that and this happened

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
Lauren u are so good at this

Hahaha! I didn't eat it all! I've left some for today :)

Love a bit of cold pizza for breakfast

Yep had it for my dinner!

My current fav dish is chicken strips dipped in a lovely mixture of parmesan, butter, garlic, egg and chilli pepper. I then cook it in my air fryer and serve with some lovely potatoes. <3
Dinner.JPG

Latest posts

Back