What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current fav dish is chicken strips dipped in a lovely mixture of parmesan, butter, garlic, egg and chilli pepper. I then cook it in my air fryer and serve with some lovely potatoes. <3 View attachment 195523
I still make an Annabel Karmel recipe called Bang Bang chicken which is very similar and my eldest is almost 15 and still loves it. The Parmesan in the coating is mmmmmm

Bliss! :)

I still make an Annabel Karmel recipe called Bang Bang chicken which is very similar and my eldest is almost 15 and still loves it. The Parmesan in the coating is mmmmmm

That looks yummy!

I've had 2 bowls of cornflakes and cold pizza today!

I'm currently starving debating what to go and cook now!

What pizza was it I forgot to ask

What pizza was it I forgot to ask
As you know from previous posts I'm quiet fussy....

So it was the thin and crispy base margarita with extra cheese and sweetcorn:)

How's the transition going @cams97 ?

How's the transition going @cams97 ?

I slipped up last weekend[emoji22] its helped me realise though how much I shouldn't eat meat because i felt awful after it and now every time i look at meat i think of the poor piggies, chickens, sheep or cows[emoji22]

I slipped up last weekend[emoji22] its helped me realise though how much I shouldn't eat meat because i felt awful after it and now every time i look at meat i think of the poor piggies, chickens, sheep or cows[emoji22]
Was it when you said you wanted Chinese?

I've been missing your vegetarian updates!

Was it when you said you wanted Chinese?

I've been missing your vegetarian updates!

Yep!

I'll be back to them soon haha! I've been so busy this week!

So do I cams

I'm a vegetarian in my heart, one day I will do it

And hubby a farmer lol

Ohhhh hey u guyyyyssss
I've been super busy haven't been on here for ages
How's everyone
Cams what did u order ??

I'm good not doing very well with trying to curb this Bordem eating!

I've had cornflakes, cheesy mash potatoes with beans for my dinner and then chips cheese and beans for my tea finished with a galaxy caramel mcflurry!

I just need my mouth to be cut off!

Ohhhh hey u guyyyyssss
I've been super busy haven't been on here for ages
How's everyone
Cams what did u order ??

Crispy shredded chicken in bbq sauce[emoji45]

This thread is making me so sad :(

I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out on Monday and i can't eat anything but soup still. And every night I cook yummy things for my son that I have to just look at longingly lol

Oh fee poor you! Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks blossom. I'm actually delirious with pain and so jet lagged and bored from sleeping constantly for 4 days. Wonderful start to the Easter break for the small one!

But on topic to the thread, the boy is having his favourite baked trout tonight and I'll be drinking the broth [emoji37]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458915856.168049.jpg

This thread is making me so sad :(

I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out on Monday and i can't eat anything but soup still. And every night I cook yummy things for my son that I have to just look at longingly lol

Think of the weight loss

Malteasers and a cuppa :-D

Latest posts

Back