Whats everyones offers for May?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashlover

Reaction score
Exactly what it says in the title i'm just trying to get ideas as to what everyone thinks is popular at the moment, we've tried everything from £ off to add ons to treatments, but you never want to make them look like desperate offers, but need something to make the salon busy! My salons based in an area where there are lots of mobile therapists undercutting salon prices by miles, unfortunately with rent etc there is no way i'd be able to match their prices and this i'm finding really tough! - Love to hear your ideas! any comments welcome! x

Hi I offered 25%off all 1st time customers which really worked and ended up keeping most of them as regulars. I did exclude some treatments, the ones that were not worth doing the 25% the key is to try and get them to rebook their next appointment! Good luck!

Hi I offered 25%off all 1st time customers which really worked and ended up keeping most of them as regulars. I did exclude some treatments, the ones that were not worth doing the 25% the key is to try and get them to rebook their next appointment! Good luck!

I agree with plenty of regulars its just trying to get new clients in as i'm a bit out the way! I always feel cheeky only offering something to new clients when my regulars are so loyal and the ones that let businesses like ours survive! Might try that and something for my old clients too :) x

I have introduced a reward scheme for my regulars and also I give them a money off voucher for their birthday!

i agree with you to offer existing clients, i do monthly offers on one gel nail colour a month, i pick a colour and they have £5 for whole of month, am also doing prom offers and just introduced shellac so doing 25% off that....
what treatments do you offer??

what about things like half price toe polish with nails?

couple of free crystals with a pedicure?

free eb tint with eb wax?

things that wont cost alot but things ppl want xx

Latest posts

Back