What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quesadillas, feeling a bit of Mexican tonight :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401640221.217408.jpg

Burger and chips, not home made naughty me I should be doing slimming world but had an off few days lol!! X x

Ooh and here's my pudding :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401643877.797710.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401643889.360004.jpg

Ceasar salad with fries.

Poached egg, smoked salmon, spinach, pumpkin seeds, wholemeal thin thing :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So nice I took a pic :)

Attachments

• 1401645136362.jpg
    1401645136362.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 132
That looks delicious x

I get obsessed with certain food/meals- I had exactly the same for lunch and bet I have it at least 3 more times this week :) I love health food like nuts and seeds :)

I had spinach & ricotta pasta & aribiatta sauce......yummy :)

I was ravenous as have been cuddling a poorly toddler all day so not really eaten so had a massive plate of roast pork dinner and I had crackling and will be having something yummy in a minute for pudding. Don't know what.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

the OH made dinner tonight, vegetable burgers, potatoes, peas and grilled red pepper, very nice... and.. get this.. hes washing up right now :eek::lick:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401651124.958440.jpg this was my late lunch , I'm on a cheat day so should probably avoid a dinner after all that ha !!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Tonight I'm doing sausage and cannolini bean casserole (my first time!) and gooseberry crumble with cream.
My mums just had eye surgery so on dinner duties for the week n using this thread for inspiration :)

We are having cod in lemon and thyme sauce, buttery mash potato and peas, simmmppples!

Lila, that looks very much like the dish sainsburys are promoting on tv and instore at the moment!

Yes probably the same as seen it in few mags to :) so easy and very tasty xx

Yes probably the same as seen it in few mags to :) so easy and very tasty xx

Hehe! If I made it mine would look like that! When I saw it at the tills it looks a bit dry without any sauce but I guess that's not the case? Xx

Hehe! If I made it mine would look like that! When I saw it at the tills it looks a bit dry without any sauce but I guess that's not the case? Xx

No as the tomatoes are really juicy, first time I made it, not sure if there's is feta may be mozzarella but really yummy and easy xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401902895.114547.jpg
Chicken pasta. Just made it, now waiting for my oh to wake up! Then just need to add cheese and bake for another 20 mins with some cheesy garlic bread! Yum! 🍴

Latest posts

Back