whats happened to FIRE & ICE???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricky vicky

Reaction score
can anyone help me ! has anyone heard about fire and ice the company who sell diamonds for your nails ? have they gone bust or something because i can't get hold of them . all their numbers are disconnected and their web site is gone ? can you let me know if you have heard anything
Thanks
Vicky

tricky vicky said:
can anyone help me ! has anyone heard about fire and ice the company who sell diamonds for your nails ? have they gone bust or something because i can't get hold of them . all their numbers are disconnected and their web site is gone ? can you let me know if you have heard anything
Thanks
Vicky

I sent them an email at the end of Feb wanting information about the products etc. I got a reply with a mobile number telling me to ring for further info, which I haven't and I must've deleted the email cos i've just had a look and cant find it.

Sorry thats about as much use as a chocolate teapot but hope you find out !!

Louise x

I really think they have gone bust cos none of their numbers are working ! i have bought the rights to the bournemouth area and i'm doing the bridle show on friday ,. i wanted to promote my diamonds but if i can't order any i can't sell them !! plus it cost me £225 to be an agent so not happy if they have gone bust!!!!!

tricky vicky said:
I really think they have gone bust cos none of their numbers are working ! i have bought the rights to the bournemouth area and i'm doing the bridle show on friday ,. i wanted to promote my diamonds but if i can't order any i can't sell them !! plus it cost me £225 to be an agent so not happy if they have gone bust!!!!!

Oh no, poor you, I really hope not if you've spent all that money. The email i've got for them is [email protected], you could try sending them an email.
I'll send them one saying I lost their contact number and see if they reply.

Sorry I can't help more!!

Louise x

Thanks ! i have sent them an e-mail but no reply yet!! i'm quite upset! i put mine back in my nails and they look so nice !! and i know all the brides will like them!! oh well !

Latest posts

Back