whats in your background????!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
is it only me or are you all like me ,,, nosey!!!:eek:
when ever someone post a pic of their nails i always like to have a nosey in their background!!!!

i like looking at the decor, carpets flooring, whats on their tv ( or trying to guess!!
who else is that in the background, reflections, in glass/mirrors.
i particulary like looking at rooms, and have got some inspiration from them, especially *joannes* lovely fireplace and candles i remember once lol

so come on is it just me being a nosey cow???:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I do this too,
I always have a good nosey in the background,
so no its not just you babe,
And I always try to take a pic without having piles of washing or the pile of dog hairs on the floor in the pic...coz i know theres people like me and you out there :green:

you know what ?

i'm a nosey cow too.:lol:

i also cant resist looking in windowswhen people hae lights on but have not closed the curtains:eek:

OMG :eek: LMAO :lol:

Thank heavens it isn't just me....

hands up... im nosey too.......lol:lol:

re my background... its always just my salon ... boring i know!

Jess
xox

**hands up** Hello my names Chelsea and i am a nosey cow!

This is sooo me too! I love seeing peeps' salons or houses. Love seeing how they're decorated. Just before I read this I was admiring the area carpet (behind her adorable pup) in the backgroud on adelekeegan1's avitar! Ain't it nice?:)

This is sooo me too! I love seeing peeps' salons or houses. Love seeing how they're decorated. Just before I read this I was admiring the area carpet (behind her adorable pup) in the backgroud on adelekeegan1's avitar! Ain't it nice?:)

Ah, how nice of you - Its a Laura Ashley rug BTW:)

Ah, how nice of you - Its a Laura Ashley rug BTW:)

I thought you said you got it in the Primark sale!!!!!!!

Only kidding.....Adeles house is very nice !:):):hug:

well get ready for next month then.

i'm having a bit of a refurbishment in my studio. new furniture and everything !
my daughter is painting me a huge picture that is a portrait of a beautiful lady with red nails. its a copy of one done by one of her favourite artists, tamara de lempika.

i cant wait to get it all done. and i'll make sure i find a way to show you some photos:green:

i remember posting a pic of a set of plastic draws minkus got me for my nail room....and someone (cant remember who) replied saying "look at all your stuff in those draws and you have some back scratchers in there too".....:lol:

I look !!!.....interesting to see "what " peeps have and "where" they are ! :)

Hmmmm I cant' say as I've ever noticed backgrounds, or that I look to be honest.

When I take my own pictures, I try to use plants or table cloths or some such thing for 'backgrounds' to the nails. I never have clients hold their hands up in the air.

Interesting... maybe I'll start looking at backgrounds more?
:lol:

I just seen a pic on the gallery of someone's hair and they have a broken picture on a table behind them - wonder if she will read this and realise it's her hahaha

yep I'm a nosey cow as well :lol:

I can remember when I was married to my first hubby and we took a photo of one of the inlaws kissing :green: it looked like a really passionate kiss from the way we looking at it from the side, but low and behold there was a mirror in the background and the TRUTH was revealed, the guy looked as though he was having a fab kiss but the mirror revealed that his wife - well just couldn't be bothered :eek:

Needless to say they were divorced about 12mths later :eek:

I love people watching as well :green: you can spend a real fun afternoon watching how some peeps behave - sad I know but I am intrigued by folks :lol:

a half finished redecorating job. :lol::lol:

I do it too. And i notice things like the reflection of the person taking the pic, if there a reflective surface :lol:

My first thought was not the background of picture. I thought you meant your past or family's past, I think I had a senior moment again.After spending the day working with 45 kids aged 5 to 9 trying to teach them to read you have a lot of those moments.

Latest posts

Back