What's in your car?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol these posts are making me laugh.. Are we all cleaning our cars now?!

.....NOPE!!! Lol (in my head I'm visually cleaning it out! Does that count!!?)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I just got in it and thought nahhh it can wait haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I'm not doing mine either, that's what the husbands for!! Albeit, mine is nowhere near as bad as some of yours lol... You've all given me a good ol' chuckle 😛

I was just thinking why someone would keep a set of winter tyres!!? Then had a look at where you live.... Fair enough, that's an essential piece of kit!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha! Very essential! Its actually a law where I live (and in most of Canada), you have to have winter tires designed for the weather. it's better traction and control then regular tires :p

I have them in my car because I just got them changed to my summer set a month ago lol its been warm since may! I just never had time

I have got-

An empty Starbucks cup
A pack of mini cheddars
Grips
Hair bobbles

In the boot-

The new Colourgraphics box
3 mannequin heads!
A pair of shoes
A coat

It's not as bad as I thought!!x

In case mine sounded tidy, with all the bags etc....I will clear it out and organise it tomorrow, honest!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 38
One heeled boot (brought one in the other day and can't be bothered to bring the other one in!!) pack of imperial mints, hair grips, a pot full of loose change that I'll never use, loads of tiny kinder egg toys that my daughter has collected on her side in the back, a tube of sealant, air fresheners, a dried up daisy chain, antibacterial wipes, empty ciggy packets, about 4 lighters that don't work, empty chewing gum packets, tissues, spare bulbs! Sounds gross but I think it's pretty clean :D

In case mine sounded tidy, with all the bags etc....I will clear it out and organise it tomorrow, honest!

My boot looks just like this too.

It's full of recycling that needs taking to Tesco and clothes that need to go to my mums as I have no space for them at home lol. My boot is unorganised storage space.

The rest of the car is tidy though, but needs a good dusting.

Latest posts

Back