What's in your car?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
I have just cleaned out my car.....in it I found.
1 pair of heels and 1 pair of flats.
a top and a cardigan
a packet of large envelopes.
2 phone chargers
2 empty water bottles
a half bottle of desperse:rolleyes:
the head of the vacuum cleaner.:eek:
12 hand towels
a pile of shopping bags
a basket with what can only be described as a pile of rubbish...note pad, pens, arm rest, used uv lamp bulbs , a half bottle of water.
a new bottle of cnd shellac top coat.:Scared:

I only cleaned it out 2 weeks ago..I think I enjoy orderly chaos...must try harder!

My deep dark den of chaos!

Poncho
Hoody
Husbands hoody (nicked it this morning)
Work top oil for my kitchen counters
Tester pots of paint
Wet swimsuit
3 empty coffee cups
Chewed chewing gum in bits of post it notes
Millions of CDs
Ear muffs
Pile of folders, notepads and my diary
Hairbrush
6 bobbins
A MASSIVE CND graphic on voile from the stand set the March show
2 lampshades

Not too bad really.

OMG mines spotless compared to that, apart from the outside dirt due to bad weather Hun.
Just a slightly dirty drivers car mat, a roll of kitchen roll and CDs in the glove compartment bit. Oh and my phone holder on the window.

I dread to think what's in mine. What tends to get chucked in there on a regular basis and left is paperwork from study days. It really bugs me to come away with this amount of paper.

I usually have 5 dirty dogs, a selection of crisps and clothes for every weather condition....you can never be too prepared! :biggrin:

Jenny! a wet swimsuit...ya clot ya!..lol

Off the top of my head

Car charger
2 CDs
3 aux cables
2 pairs of uggs
3 pairs or shoes
Carrier bags
Load of paper work
A million hair bands and pins
Bottle of water
2 bottles of squash
Deodorant
Duster
Change of clothes
Photo album?
And the tow cover thing from the front.

I think it needs emptying!

Mines got
Empty packaging/ envelopes
Some of last years undelivered Xmas cards 😱
Loads of car park tickets
Pens
My tan kit/ nail kit
2 cardigans
Empty tan bottles
Spare cotton wool/ tan/ acetone/ couch roll
Wellies
Broken umbrella
Sunglasses case
Hand cream
Spare change
And some Alzheimer's awareness badges! Think I need to clean out my car!!

Ah I'd say its dry now. I was wondering where it went..it's there over a week.
My car is like my own space to be the messiest git ever, my house- spotless, wouldn't have any mess there but my car..it's always been a battle to not let it get over run and on an episode of the hoarder next door.

It's actually really bad and I am ashamed :/

Ahhhh you've all made me feel so much better about the state of my car, I was going to clean it out tomorrow but don't think I'll bother now, I can leave it at least another 2 weeks now :D

Mine is just MY mess...when hubby drives my car you can add used coffee cups and loads of wrapping from chocolates, newspapers etc...

We got a run around for our daughter this year so my kids are seldom in my car now ...if they were in it God only knows what you'd find...

My youngest is nearly 15 and he's like a snail...he leaves a trail behind him:rolleyes::rolleyes:...the cure for some obscure disease is to be found in his bedroom I'm sure !

Mine is just MY mess...when hubby drives my car you can add used coffee cups and loads of wrapping from chocolates, newspapers etc...

We got a run around for our daughter this year so my kids are seldom in my car now ...if they were in it God only knows what you'd find...

My youngest is nearly 15 and he's like a snail...he leaves a trail behind him:rolleyes::rolleyes:...the cure for some obscure disease is to be found in his bedroom I'm sure !

I'm sure we have the same son! Either that or its a mandatory state for teenage boys :rolleyes:

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I keep my car relatively clean and tidy, it's the boot that's full of junk! 3 handbags, about 5 bottles of water, a million bandages (??), clothes, the kitchen sink...

As long as it's out of sight, it's out of mind! 😳

This thread is hilarious!! In my little skip on wheels I have.....
* 2 kids scooters
* 1 helmet
* mobile nail table
* pair of Wellies
* 3 umbrellas!!
* 2 dollies
* 2 scarfs
* a brand new pair of converse
* 2 boxes of nail tips
* a million "bags for life"
* a booster seat
* loads of CDs
* one of those foil blanket things Incase I get lost in the mountains!!
* first aid kit
* hair bands
* spare change
* finally 2 inflatable crocodiles (I kid you not!!) 🐊🐊

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hair extensions, Heels, flat shoes, spare pants, deodorant, makeup, Emergency nail bits (glue, polish) Glitter! teddy bears, clothes, crisps, pop, rubbish rappers, Costa coffee cups from my boyfriend, Lots of dangly things in the window, fluffy car seats shoved on the floor in the back, a tool box, paint, dust sheets, haha! and probs a hole lot of other junk! oh and some shopping from Asda that I left in the car because I couldn't be bothered to get it out!

This thread is hilarious!! In my little skip on wheels I have.....
* 2 kids scooters
* 1 helmet
* mobile nail table
* pair of Wellies
* 3 umbrellas!!
* 2 dollies
* 2 scarfs
* a brand new pair of converse
* 2 boxes of nail tips
* a million "bags for life"
* a booster seat
* loads of CDs
* one of those foil blanket things Incase I get lost in the mountains!!
* first aid kit
* hair bands
* spare change
* finally 2 inflatable crocodiles (I kid you not!!) 🐊🐊

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

haha , do you live near the mountains or is that a random survival thing ? Just in case it EVER happens

OMG My husband would have a heart attack reading these lol
I am not as ocd about a clean car as he is but you will not find anything but cleaning wipes and neatly stacked cd cases in the glove box. Of course we have a car seat and a booster as well in each car.
He details both our vehicles every 9 days on the dot. My 14 yr old Passat looks new and his 2006 Ford truck still has a new car smell!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Hairclips, hairbands, business cards, pens, deodorant, nail file :) , tissues, upholstery wipes for cleaning the interior of my car (they've been in there 2 years now and are still not opened lol), 8 car parking tickets, window wipey thing, map book, screwdriver:rolleyes: handwritten directions to Exeter uni, spare doglead, bottle of water, plastic dog bowl for drinkies, poop bags, in the boot: about 20 bags for life, tartan picnic rug.

I feel like I should be keeping more in my car! She's only 3 months old, she's got time. She's slowly getting much worse, the glovebox is full for definite. I keep meaning to tidy up the actual rubbish but that's far too much effort ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

...there is a rather large mound of soil in my passenger footwell. The olive tree I bought for my dad fell over when I was going down the motorway to take it to him on Father's Day...last year 😳.

Need I say more?!

Latest posts

Back