What's New? FAITH LIFT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
With any luck, and a good wind, we are hoping to make new product reviews a regular feature of the new-look news section. Here's our first. The very kind people at Tibby Olivier have sent us some of their wonder product...Faith Lift.

The Product
Faith Lift, created by Tibby Olivier, is described by the lovely people who make it as ‘a non-surgical face lifting skin care system’. It’s naturally derived, totally safe and non-invasive (although I would ALWAYS recommend doing a test patch before trying any product like this) and its creators claim it will help to physically lift sagging skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines. Sounds too good to be true, no? Well, here at Salon Geek HQ we like to put these kinds of claims to the test so I got my hands on some.

Targeted at the professional market, the creators intend this product to be part of a luxury facial treatment programme in the salon. There is also the possibility for salons to sell the Faith Lift Eye Cream and Faith Lift Lip to the customer as complimentary products.

First Impressions
I don’t know about you, but the smell of a product is always very important. It’s also a very subjective issue but for me I like my products to smell fresh, clean and delicious. They’ve gone down a caramel-ly, fudgey, chocolately, vanillary route with Faith Lift which, while some may dig it, made me less keen to put it on my face. But, let’s face it, that’s a minor issues...I got over the smell fairly quickly. Trust me, once you’ve put this product on your face, the smell is that last thing on your mind!

The Process
Faith Lift is easy to use. Fact. Once you’ve cleansed and exfoliated thoroughly you simply add a thin layer of the product to your face following the instructions to ensure you get the direction of application correct. Reading, ‘Don’t be alarmed by the tightening sensation that you will feel’ did alarm me somewhat and, if I’m honest, totally under-prepare me for the sensation that I actually felt!

Anyone who isn’t convinced by the power of masks to make a difference only needs to put Faith Lift on for ten minutes to realise that some masks do work. The tightening sensation is like nothing you’ve ever felt before. Imagine a rope attached to each temple, each cheek and one to your chin. Then imagine four grizzly bears pulling on them. Hard. It basically feels like that. It’s not painful but it does take some getting used to and, as a word of advice girls, do NOT do this treatment in front of anyone, especially a significant other. Once that mask starts to work it’s not a pretty sight and since part of the 'rules' is that you're not supposed to laugh or talk...it's best to do this in the privacy of your own bathroom.

After 30 minutes (the suggested treatment time) removing the product was just as simple as applying it. Simply use face mitts or sponges and warm water to gently remove the product. Easy as that.

Result
While you initially appear a little flushed there are no visible signs that you’ve just put your face in what effectively felt like a creamy vice. While the sensation itself had felt a little harsh during the treatment, my skin didn’t appear to reflect that once the product was removed. In fact, I could immediately see real evidence that my skin was plumper, tauter and generally glowing. It was also super soft. I did the treatment in the evening and the next morning I could still see positive differences to the lines on my forehead and the bags under my eyes.

Verdict
Let’s be honest – it’s not a permanent result. It’s recommended that the treatment is completed twice in the first week and then used regularly. Also, this mask is probably going to have more of an effect if (how do I put this?) there’s something there to work with. It’s probably not worth bothering with if you’re young, wrinkle free and gorgeous. It’s simply not going to do very much. That said, I think this product will work well in salons as part of a facial treatment. Clients will be able to see a difference from the first application – just be sure to warn them that it won’t be the most relaxing part of the facial!

This isn’t a miracle mask...it’s not a face lift in a jar and if you’re 60, you’ll still look 60 but you will definitely look a better version of 60. But let’s face it, a better version of themselves is what your clients are after and for that, Faith Lift definitely delivers.

AVAILABLE FROM www.enhancedirect.co.uk

This product was tested by The Ed and also by a professional make up artist and a beauty professional. Review written by The Ed in conjunction with the other testers.

Attachments

• faithlife.jpg
    faithlife.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,816
Last edited:
Who tested the product ?

Wow, what positive feedback.

I have been using Faith Lift in my salon for a month now and the results are amazing.

The cream, eye cream and lip cream are also fantastic products to retail on.

If I could, I would bathe in this stuff!

I have used this product and I think its amazing. The results after the second application are more amazing than the first. It does what it says on the tin.
I would not hesitate in recomending it .
I would say the feeling is like clingfilm being pulled over your face. Your skin feels healthy and soft afterwards.

I Love,love,love this stuff.The first time I used this I didn't tell my huuby I was trying it and he noticed straight away...his words, ''what have you done, you're face looks the same as it does in our wedding photos''...we got married 17 years ago!
The face, lip and eye cream keep the wonders working :wink2:
:hug:

This product is truly amazing stuff!! We have ladies that come in for nails every 2 weeks and want this done while siting having them done so they save time before school runs! Histerical! They are totally hooked!! Total REAL results that last out does any other products I have ever used. We have sold countless courses of this treatment to clients this season along with all the home care products. Total necessity to a salon offering all the latest things and techniques! We totally recommend training in this! Just the best! :biggrin::biggrin:

So where do we get it? Lol!!

Wow, what positive feedback.

I have been using Faith Lift in my salon for a month now and the results are amazing.

The cream, eye cream and lip cream are also fantastic products to retail on.

If I could, I would bathe in this stuff!

Would you direct me to a supplier?

How much does this product cost ?
What size ml does the container hold.
Some threads mention that clients have a course of treatments , what typically do salons charge clients ?

It sounds easy to apply can you retail it to the client ?

If all these products are so good and they do work why plastic clinics are so busy? :wink2:

Not everyone can afford surgery or want to go under the knife.

If there are alternatives and they improve/help/slow down the ageing process I can't see what harm it does personally.

It's about choices and options imo

from Debbie's HTC Sense

a truly amazing product! A Triumph!

A word of warning - I placed an order for next day delivery a week ago, I'm still waiting and the company are not at all helpful on the phone, blaming Royal Mail when I'm getting deliveries on next day signed for from other companies without any issues

I wait to see what their answer when I call them is today.....!

Last edited:
A word of warning - I placed an order for next day delivery a week ago, I'm still waiting and they company are not at all helpful on the phone, blaming Royal Mail when I'm getting deliveries on next day signed for from other companies without any issues

Hi,

In defence of Faith Lift (and I am nothing to do with the company), I have never had a problem with delivery. I am ordering products literally every week and I always receive my products the next day.

Posts like this can ruin a company and their reputation!!

Hi,

In defence of Faith Lift (and I am nothing to do with the company), I have never had a problem with delivery. I am ordering products literally every week and I always receive my products the next day.

Posts like this can ruin a company and their reputation!!

They can also set consumer expectations and provide balance. I'd far rather know if there have been problems than sit thinking I'm the only one, by their own admission they've had problems "this week".

Rest assured, if the company come up trumps on this and future deliveries I'll be back to sing their praises. I'm not in the business of ruining companies and their reputations!

A word of warning - I placed an order for next day delivery a week ago, I'm still waiting and they company are not at all helpful on the phone, blaming Royal Mail when I'm getting deliveries on next day signed for from other companies without any issues

i have never had a problem with this company either always receive my parcel next day before 1pm very promp and very efficient
maybe royal mails fault some parcels do go missing the do not have a 100 per cent sucess rate or maybe you should have let the company have time to recify this problem before you post nasty messages harming a companys reputation

Hello everyone :D

Firstly I would like to thank The Ed for her review of our products. It is much appreciated.

Thank you also for your lovely comments. It is a scary time when launching a new product and our aim was/is to let it be therapist driven as after all, you all know your stuff. Your response here and on our Facebook page has been overwhelming and we are very grateful.

With regard to delivery, we have spoken to the lady in question and hope for a speedy resolution. We would hate this otherwise positive thread to dissolve into any kind of arguements so whilst we appreciate your defence of us, I wanted to let you know it is all in hand.

Please feel free to contact us on here if you have any questions.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back