What's new out there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimo9

Reaction score
We are lucky enough to be taking on some additional space, probably within the next couple of months, and need to be thinking about how we use it best. We currently have three vertical tanning units, a spray tan room, a threading station and a nail station. I am thinking of renting out a room to either one regular practitioner or to different ones on different days, and we possibly could use another nail station, but I really need ideas for some other, perhaps more innovative stuff. One thing on my list for training in is the A Lift Machine but any other ideas would be appreciated.

We are lucky enough to be taking on some additional space, probably within the next couple of months, and need to be thinking about how we use it best. We currently have three vertical tanning units, a spray tan room, a threading station and a nail station. I am thinking of renting out a room to either one regular practitioner or to different ones on different days, and we possibly could use another nail station, but I really need ideas for some other, perhaps more innovative stuff. One thing on my list for training in is the A Lift Machine but any other ideas would be appreciated.

Have you thought about training in permanent make-up?

Have you thought about training in permanent make-up?
Thanks for replying Paige but there are so many people around here that do it and to be honest I had my brows done a while back and am not a fan....they are now pink :sad:

Microcurrent is a great treatment, our Dermalift non-surgical face & body lifting is a staple treatment in most of the spas & salons we deal with. However, Microcurrent isn't for everyone so you would need to think about your client base (current and anticipated) and with all treatments... how you would market it.

Microdermabrasion/Diamond-Dermabrasion are fantastic all-round treatments and are still incredibly popular. Again, I'd seek advice from your customers regarding what they'd like to see you offer.

If you're looking for innovative treatments, I would put forward the Dermalift Genesis. It's combined ultrasound and light therapy and produces fantastic results. Its such a dynamic treatment for both the face and body and helps combat a number of skin conditions in addition to helping achieve younger, smoother and healthier looking skin.

Maybe do some market research in your area, see what your competitors offer and look at how you can stand out from them in terms of treatment offerings whilst obviously producing a return on your machine investment.

Good luck with the additional space :)

Latest posts

Back