What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah...I lost and found my phone today. It was a blinking ordeal and a half. I was ridiculously calm and actually felt rather relieved to be honest!! The only thing that got to me was that I would have to use my laptop to come on SG and I hate doing that hahaha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Woah...I lost and found my phone today. It was a blinking ordeal and a half. I was ridiculously calm and actually felt rather relieved to be honest!! The only thing that got to me was that I would have to use my laptop to come on SG and I hate doing that hahaha x

It's horrible when you lose something important. I couldn't find the housekeys or the driving licences today. Found the keys in the car, (my sons fault) and the driving licences in a file (oh fault) why are men so forgetful ? Not funny when when have to hire a van next week.

It's horrible when you lose something important. I couldn't find the housekeys or the driving licences today. Found the keys in the car, (my sons fault) and the driving licences in a file (oh fault) why are men so forgetful ? Not funny when when have to hire a van next week.

Oh dear!

I actually never lose things. I'm crazy protective of important stuff. So unlike me but I really could not have cared less....I had to be almost dragged out to look for it...haha x

Not to outdo Nearlyme but I have horrific wind.
Too much stout.

Not to outdo Nearlyme but I have horrific wind.
Too much stout.

Me too. Have been sat in bed watching Netflix, cooking in my own juices, partner was at the bottom of the stairs when I heared his first "oh my god, for something so pretty you produce the ugliest smells"
They are really loud too so no sleep for me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep even the cat can't stand it.
Think something has died up there

Yep even the cat can't stand it.
Think something has died up there

I think mine was the three been chilli I had for tea. I had four servings

I think mine was the three been chilli I had for tea. I had four servings

Three bean? Yes you deserve to be toxic.
Mine is Titanic Stout.
I'm rancid

Crying with laughter you nutters,
I so needed that!

My Mum.... I miss her so much. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406150496.654269.jpg

What's on my mind.. my complicated life. I don't want to lose anyone !

What's on my mind.. my complicated life. I don't want to lose anyone !

Hope everything's ok xxx

There's been a misunderstanding with a friend of mine, I said something, they took it the wrong way. It will all come out in the wash I hope :Scared:

There's been a misunderstanding with a friend of mine, I said something, they took it the wrong way. It will all come out in the wash I hope :Scared:

It always does 😉

I am far too sensitive. I overreact way too easily. But my health is not 100% and I'm starting to get very worried which is only making it worse :( x

Peaches Geldof. I wonder if any of those geeks who jumped in accusing others of being unfair to speculate over drugs will post an apology.
No, thought not.

Peaches Geldof. I wonder if any of those geeks who jumped in accusing others of being unfair to speculate over drugs will post an apology.
No, thought not.

Ha ha.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

No, thought not.

I am shocked. Shocked because you expect them to :lol:

I am shocked. Shocked because you expect them to :lol:

I don't. But I have reread the thread and there was a lot of high emotion. MM was singled out for a kicking. Think she's on holiday so no point in trying to get any apologies for her. Oh well :)

Latest posts

Back