Whats on your nails 14/7/06

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This at the mo but I'm having a change soon. I don't stay with the same style for very long. I like to have a change every few weeks.

mine are clear tips with a french sliver glitter ... very bling

well i have white tips on l&p but they are growing out and i cant do smile lines on myself so i have cheated and used a nail art purple glitter pen and painted the tips on the used clear over the top so i stays

but i think i will last til tomorrow and go for the natural look again if i can be bothered lol

angela

Mine are natural with Nails inc "Victoria" with a reddish glitter stripe down the middle which makes a lovely but subtle contrast I have had this on for 3 days now and not a chip in sight. Bet I can't say that tomorrow night as we are going out to do an environmental clean up of a brook in Wales tomorrow, but they look good now!!!!!!!!

Joan

Ive got Creatives tutti frutti on my toes and sheer contenment (i think) on my fingers.
I should paint them to match really !

1999judy said:
This at the mo but I'm having a change soon. I don't stay with the same style for very long. I like to have a change every few weeks.

Ooooh I do like these, I change my style every few weeks too, allthough I can't remember the last time I had just a plain french. I like to be different and experiment with everything

Right this minute I am wearing a french manicure...
(China Glaze's - French Bliss) I love how it goes on, and Essie's "Mademoselle" pink...
(The same for my tooties!!)

And of course Nail Art... I haven't left the house since I was sixteen yrs old with out my nails done... (and let me tell you I am old!!!) I would feel like I was running around naked....

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

i have forever french with white flowers on top to match the tip with rhinestones EVERYWHERE:lol: ! I like to have them as "stand-outish" as possible that way everyone will notice them and say "who did your nails?!?!" It actually has gotten me alot of clients! I change them every week... i have been really wanting to try the water encased nail art .. never done it before wish me luck!

Sculpted pink and white, I mixed flawless pink, intense pink and a teeny bit of red Mosaic, then added twilight to my white! Lovely!!!!

Pickle said:
Only if me and Jac can go to your house in spain!

Anytime but only 2 at a time hee.
Only got 2 spare single beds.

I have Sculpted gel on with sliver glitter on the tips, I have just done them myself for the first time and im really pleased with them, :lol: they shine all different colours in the sun, and i love them, hehe.

I went to a murder mystery party on Sat and my character was Barbie Doss, so I'm currently wearing natural tips with Ezflow melrose glitter, very sparkly! Will be changing soon as I'm normally a natural tip/party train girl.

I'm wearing these!

They took me a while.....but hey I'm worth it! lol.
They are a glitter fade over clear tips.

FUNKY FRENCH Biosculpture NNOs with hot pink (bio no. 2016 i think!)​

Just did 'em last night, and toes to match!! Taking a bit of getting used to as I'm a bit of a die-hard fan of the traditional french!​

These are mine at the moment( pic in my gallery). I did them two weeks ago after chopping off my own very long nails with a nno. Needed to bling up abit!

They are clear tips with Fiona's fab 'Intergalactic' Nail Graphix, with creative clear zones 2 & 3.

Mine are overlays with Brisas new cover-up French Pink (Warm) gel. It has an innocent look to it as it looks somewhere between nude and very sheer enamel/varnish/laquer (what is the american word?). To add a little twist I wear a nail piercing on the little finger on my left hand. :wink2:

Anne

pennijar said:
Mine are natural with Nails inc "Victoria" with a reddish glitter stripe down the middle which makes a lovely but subtle contrast I have had this on for 3 days now and not a chip in sight. Bet I can't say that tomorrow night as we are going out to do an environmental clean up of a brook in Wales tomorrow, but they look good now!!!!!!!!

Joan

Just got back home and all 8 fingers have survived not so much as a chip on them but both thumbs have chipped off so I will have to re-do the lot tonight. But we got the clean up done and the Park Ranger was very happy with the result of our efforts, I ended up hoisting buckets of yucky smelly mud up from the brook to the top of the bank, obviously even the protective gloves didn't save my thumb nails from such a bashing, I was lucky though some of the others ended up in the mud up to their waists.

Joan

I have LeChat gels NNO on at the moment , stilleto shaped, polished with OPI's Opening Night Gold with a 'v' shaped design of gold glitter and hot pink on my ring fingers

As im moving house in the next few days, ive not really bothered as much as i normally would. I currently have quite long nno, almond shaped, with hot stuff from the ezflow boogie nights collection. Very sparkly, but prob wont last much longer what with ripping boxes open, painting, moving furmiture etc etc....!

i have a set of Brisa Gel p&w (tip & overlay)
Just put them on this afternoon - it always makes me feel better when i have nice nails lol xxxxx

Latest posts

Back