Whats on your nails 14/7/06

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey geeks,

What are you sporting on your nails or plan on doing?

Thought it might be nice to see what everyone is wearing, you never know we might get some ideas to share around!

I have L & P glitter tips,ez flow party train, stilleto shaped, with creative pink in zones 2 & 3.

Long naturals, painted... Hotpop Orange, alternating with Voodoo. :eek:
Not my usual style, its for a pic, lol!

I have bitten off tips and gel overlay on mine!! lol I bit them off on the way home on the bus the evening!! I broke one and then the reast just had to go. I know, I know....tut tut tut!!

Nothing......my hands have expanded so even my wedding ring wont fit and my nails are short and stubby and I don't even care. Feel ill and.....sorry going off thread, ignore me!:lol:

Ive got near enough the same as you on ! i do cheat though and use french velocity tips on myself then ive put party train over and normal pink on zone 2 and 3. Getting bored now though had it on since sunday for goodness sake!!! i have something different every week!

have nothing on mine at the moment, for a change.

RED CHERRY Gel on my avatar.
Fab, rich, real Cherry colour. And a high shine UV gloss.

I thought I had better make an effort for my brothers wedding last weekend .. so I am currently supporting a set of custom blend (to cover up my yellow stained nails eeek!) and in zone one I have almond shaped tips with twilight. They look quite summery and natural .. I have had one or two nice compliments about them .. should make the effort more often me thinks lol!!

Maybe it's time for another visit to the lovely Jackie for a pampering, I just don't have the patience to do my own at the moment!

Nothing at all on mine for a change, and I'm pleased to report that they look ok! I doubt I'll enhance them until after the school holidays are out of the way, my enhancements always go to pot in the holidays!:smack:

Pickle said:
Maybe it's time for another visit to the lovely Jackie for a pampering, I just don't have the patience to do my own at the moment!
hey Jules, would you seriously trust a face like this to do your nails???

jac extreme said:
hey Jules, would you seriously trust a face like this to do your nails???
I try not to judge on appearence!!!:lol:

Can I go before you Jules please

mandy121060 said:
Can I go before you Jules please

Only if me and Jac can go to your house in spain!

I have got sculptured pink and white nail extentions with a swarovski gem on the 4th finger on both hands!! Looking good!!!

Nothing on finger nails. Toes are blinging though, Brisa French with a line of AB rhinestones across the smile line and hand painted flowers with a rhinestone in the centre! Had them on 6 weeks now and they are so long, going to try and get them to last another week or two!

nothing on at all and very short..

Natural for me too :)

Sassy Hassy said:
Nothing on finger nails. Toes are blinging though, Brisa French with a line of AB rhinestones across the smile line and hand painted flowers with a rhinestone in the centre! Had them on 6 weeks now and they are so long, going to try and get them to last another week or two!
ooooh sass, if you keep them that long you are gonna look like a right old witch!!:lol:

jac extreme said:
ooooh sass, if you keep them that long you are gonna look like a right old witch!!:lol:

LMAO well I am Bewitchingly geeky!!!

Latest posts

Back