whats on your nails this christmas????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Samantha great minds and all that!!

Mine are short, chic and natural (the ONLY way to wear nails!) with Work of Art... one hand painted by the ever fabulous Dee.

xx

I'm just painting my short,natural nail's in cnd Mirage.

I have EZ Flow pink and whites, but the white is Granite from the earthstones powders. I did have snowflakes on the them too, but i did infills and had to take them off. I'd run out of snowflakes:sad:.

Here's mine before i took the stickers off.

For the first time since I didn't want to damage my nice natural naikls, I managed to do lovely stilletos a couple of weeks ago using CND perfect colour pink and white. I haven't had time to rebalance so I am wearing CND's Silver Anniversary which is excellent for Xmas - I love it!

Oceana said:
OMG Samantha great minds and all that!!

Mine are short, chic and natural (the ONLY way to wear nails!) with Work of Art... one hand painted by the ever fabulous Dee.

xx

Hi Clare,

what colour is Work of Art?

I hadn't had time to do my own nails.....didn't finish my last client until 9pm on the 23rd and then busy as usual doing the last minute prep.

I have just sat and put on a set of fibreglass with a coat of CND Beau. I haven't been "natural" for ages and had forgotten how nice they look.

hubby's still snoring on the the sofa !!!!!!!!

I have boogie nights sculpts with fairy lights painted free hand. Saw them on Christie's web and thought I'd have a go!

I have gold glitter and hologram star gel sculpts .... drive me crazy though. I get sick of the sight of them after the first day - but I will persevere !!

Here's the link to the pic ... but not a brilliant pic:

http://vickyb26.tripod.com/photo_gallery/index.album?i=56

Happy New Year everyone !! xx

plaoh said:
Hi Clare,

what colour is Work of Art?

I hadn't had time to do my own nails.....didn't finish my last client until 9pm on the 23rd and then busy as usual doing the last minute prep.

I have just sat and put on a set of fibreglass with a coat of CND Beau. I haven't been "natural" for ages and had forgotten how nice they look.

hubby's still snoring on the the sofa !!!!!!!!

its a lovely bright red......yummy and festive !!

MINKUS said:
its a lovely bright red......yummy and festive !!

Thanks Amb, I can feel another purchase looming.:D

Ive got med length square L&P. with Beau over them. They desperately need infilling, the gap is about 6mm!! lol. still going strong tho after 5 weeks with no maintenance lol.

Im wearing white tips overlayed with nail graphix (diamonds in the rough) so they look like a V sparkly P&W. in a stilleto shape of course!
:D

Latest posts

Back