whats on your nails this christmas????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
God i am glad i'm not a hairdresser....my nails change every week !!!

I am going for cnd SPIKE (thanks jen.....:hug: ) and a snowflake on each nail in my gold glitter striper

Whats your nail tipple??? Come on lets have a pic !!

Amb xxxx

i am waiting on a delivery from fiona i hope, if not it will be nail graphix of some sort as i am addicted i must have graphixitis:D watch out its very contageos (spell check please)

MINKUS said:
God i am glad i'm not a hairdresser....my nails change every week !!!

I am going for cnd SPIKE (thanks jen.....:hug: ) and a snowflake on each nail in my gold glitter striper

Whats your nail tipple??? Come on lets have a pic !!

Amb xxxx

Lets see a pic of yours then Amber x x :hug:

rjryan said:
Lets see a pic of yours then Amber x x :hug:

no problemo........................not done em yet !!!! choca tomorrow so going to do them christmas eve !!!!

pic will be on there as soon as i have done em !!

amb x

I've got Hot pink glitter tips ;)

I love them!!!!

xoxoxox

MINKUS said:
no problemo........................not done em yet !!!! choca tomorrow so going to do them christmas eve !!!!

pic will be on there as soon as i have done em !!

amb x

Look forward to seeing it Hun, always after inspiration x x

i have just finished my last client before christmas at 9.30 tonight and have just painted mine nail noir

*JOANNE* said:
i have just finished my last client before christmas at 9.30 tonight and have just painted mine nail noir

i have this (thanks shelly) oh dont GIVE ME choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amb x

I have nothing on my nails at the moment. natural and I hate it they look so boring, but trying to get an hour or two to do my own with the kiddies, Yeah right!!!! Will have em on by new years.
xxx:Kissing:

I've got roll out the red carpet squoval tips on a custom blended pink base (short short nail beds) I have tiny gold bells with holly on my little fingers different patterns of holly and heart and gold swirls just covering the tips on each finger (matching hand to hand) and ruldolph on my left thumb with santa on my right - EVERYONE is complimenting my nails atm - right when I have no business cards (of course)

Mum has Essie A List (I think) Red Polish with gold glitter stripes in the shape of a present gift wrapped. Then on her ring fingers we have done the stars (like would be over the manger on christmas night) - she is also getting an unusually high amount of complients (God I need those cards!!!)

OPI Not Really A Waitress,Northern LIghts gold and white snowfakes and holly.
Merry Christmas to all.
Sam

ohhh yours all sound lovely!

i have ivory crushed shells on the tips and then small dimantees going around the smile line on every finger

xx

Sal Did mine I have EZ flow boogie nights french tips with pink. The glitter is very sparkly and pinky purple they are lush....

Mine look absolutely c*ap!!! Got nothing on them, they're short and in bad need of a manicure!!! I so need to make time to do em, it's not like me at all!!
xx

at the mo I have OPI Bogatta blackberry which is like a deep shimmery red my ring fingers have two small silver diamantes in the corner and have little twigs with silver glitter and sprigs of mistletoe all the other nails have tiny sprigs of mistletoe in each corner with a dash of silver glitter either side. Think I will get bored of these though and want to change them in a few days.

xx

loo said:
at the mo I have OPI Bogatta blackberry which is like a deep shimmery red my ring fingers have two small silver diamantes in the corner and have little twigs with silver glitter and sprigs of mistletoe all the other nails have tiny sprigs of mistletoe in each corner with a dash of silver glitter either side. Think I will get bored of these though and want to change them in a few days.

They sound lovely x x

I have Work of Art on my nails and Nail Noir on toes!! :Look_left :cool:

I have nothing on my nails, I had all kinds of plans for Xmas nails but have been so busy with clients I havent had time to even file mine into a decent shape! Though next week would be quieter and I would get them done for my birthday and New Year but I am even busier so its going to be a wee while before mine get done :cry: Not complaining about having the clients solid booked though, loving it.
Just wish a Nail Fairy would come in the night and give me a beautiful full set, any volunteers?

I managed to get some Ruby Slippers and Nailtopia snowflakes onto my nails before going to my client this evening. Never thought I'd get time to do them but glad I did as they look fab. Not the best set of nails I've ever done on myself but they'll pass for now, an untrained eye would never know :wink2: lol

Sadly I haven't had the time to do mine this year :rolleyes: But my newyear ones will be blinging brill :cool:

Latest posts

Back