Whats that Makeup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spakitten

Reaction score
Silly question, but I seem to have forgotten the brandname of a makeup company. They usually have a booth set up at spa shows and sell their products for VERY cheap. They sell everything from foundation to eyelashes and have large eyeshadow pallets with like 50 colours. The packaging is black and I dont recall the brandname being visible on it, having the appearance of a no-name brand. A lot makeup artists and estheticians also use it in school.

Can anyone help me out with the name, or know their website?

Hiya, I think I have seen something like that. Is it called W7?

They have the same type packaging I think and have huge amounts of colours in pallets.

xx

Just realised you're not in the UK so it might be something completely different. lol

Hiya, I think I have seen something like that. Is it called W7?

They have the same type packaging I think and have huge amounts of colours in pallets.

xx

Just realised you're not in the UK so it might be something completely different. lol

Thanks,
I found out what the same is! lol silly me :p
It was Modern Basic (and yes, I think it is only in canada and the US).

but thank you, and maybe ill check out that brand too, im looking for large makeup shipments so they might be able to ship it to Canada.

thanks again!

Latest posts

Back