Whats the best dewy foundation out there that gives coverage without a matt effect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there Im looking for a good foundation that is good for mature skins. I want a foundation that gives a dewy fresh look but also with coverage without looking mat or caked to high heaven or that loves to show of my wrinkles lol:green:

I find foundations that give coverage tend to dry to a mat effect and seep into my wrinkles and I look like my skin is dry and dull Id love the dewy fesh face look that the stars have when they are caked in makeup any ideas, without me spending ££££?

cheers
nenee

Supercover does what you are asking for and I would say it needs to be used in conjunction with their hydrating spray :)

hi there

thanks for that, can i just ask what make are they? and do you know where i get them from

cheers:green:

i use este lauder foundations and one i love which is sooooo fresh an dewy is called equalizer, its really light, if u go in 2 debenhams or boots, any where that has an este counter they will match up ur skin colour 2 a foundation 4u! dont b afraid 2 say u want 2 try a few also, just 2 get the perfect 1, they cost enuff so make sure u get the 1 u really want/like xx just dont get double ware bcoz its like cement!

Last edited:
Hi ya

thanks for that will check them out
cheers
nenee:)

Stila foundations are great especially the light reflective ones,B never too busy to be beautiful contain a lot of rose essential oil thus good for mature skin.I love MAC as they cater for lots of different colourings,I also advocate NARS or chantecaille(quite pricey though).Get yourself a foundation brush as your fouindation will look more smoother and polished looking than just using sponges which I personally hate.
xx

hi there

thanks for that, can i just ask what make are they? and do you know where i get them from

cheers:green:

Their website is Supercover :: Home Page

Although I would suggest you try to find a local therapist who stocks it so you can get a proper colour match x

Latest posts

Back