What's the best gel and acrylic training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello geeks

I'm looking into a combined gel and acrylic extension course as they didn't teach it at college and haven't had the time or money to train since I left a few years ago now my business is getting busier I can afford it and lots of clients are asking for extensions not everyone just wants overlays and hate turning clients away.

What training did you do? Where is vest to go? How much?

I live in Somerset so anything close would be handy.

Thanks for your time :)

I recommend CND, training is excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I second that. I'm in bristol and travelled to Cheltenham for my cnd training with Kate Taylor.

Me too - second to none x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cnd are great but are currently experiencing technical difficulties with their uv lamps.

Surrey Girl through and through x

Seems like you love to hate on CND Surrey Girl!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There are a lot of good training providers mainly with the product companies themselves. The main ones being, CND, NSI, Young Nails, and Crystal Nails all have good reputations.

OP do your research and look into them all and see which one will suit your needs and the requirements of your clients.

Thanks all for your advise :) is the cnd reasonable price? X

I really enjoyed my nail harmony training and thought it was fab!! I haven't done any training with cnd but as you can see they have a fab reputation for training...like said above I would do your research speak to the companies and maybe get treatments it the different brands to see what they wear like etc xx

Seems like you love to hate on CND Surrey Girl!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There was no 'hating' involved she said cnd are great but stated they are having lamp issues which has been true xx

Nail harmony are fab! x

Latest posts

Back