What's the best hard gel for sculpting?

Hi Everyone :)

I'm looking for some advice, currently I'm using Bio Sculpture, Shellac and Gelish which is fine for colour over natural nails but I really want to start offering extensions.

I have actually done the bio sculpture sculpting 1 day course years ago but I just didn't find it strong enough and clients nails were not lasting so I just stopped offering it.

What is your favourite hard gel brand that lasts, was thinking about Harmony or CND brisa. I've seen people mention young nails ?

I live in Scotland also so there would need to be training in Scotland

Please help xxx

BobSweden

Managing Director
Really it is a personal choice. There is a difference in viscosities and application, that you really need to experience. All of the hard gel brands you mentioned have a good reputation, but you should add NSI, OPI and Light Elegance to the list. Perhaps there is a beauty show you could visit?

We will make a class in Scotland during the summer where we will show our hard gels, soak-off sculpting gels and gel polishes. But that is probably too late for you.

NailsbyHayley

Agree with above. It would be best to test them out and see which brand you prefer?

Light elegance and The Gel Bottle are two main ones I use.

At the moment I use LE and TGB. I have been trying INK but I can't take the smell.

donnamich

I'm loving Victoria Vynn at the moment xx

Fisou

@fivarnishednails
I use Crystal Nails hard gels. The choice of sculpting gels is incredible and I have found over three years the brand is consistent, training is available and stock has never been an issue.

wowbb

I use the flirties one and have not had any issues with strength at all. It is really easy to apply and self levels too x

Thanks everyone, there is a show coming up in Glasgow I was going to go to ... Your right I probably should sample them all before I make a final decision x