What's the best nail enhancements ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fayser

Reaction score
Hi all
Ive recently been trained in the Backscratchers Powder Glaze system and am looking to add to this a gel and or a silk system but I am not overly pleased with the Backscratchers system so thinking of other courses.
What do you guys recomend and why ??
Thanks Faye

hi hunny

as im not 'properly' trained im not a very good person to give advice, but id say you cant go wrong, with one of the big companies, like creative, NSI, or Ezflow etc, but if you do a search for training or systems etc you will find a whole host of info hun, if i was cleverer (is that a word pmsl) i would post links for you , but i dont know how too lol

happy searching hunny xxxxx

:)Have you heard of Le Chat its a unique gel system it has the flexibility of a gel but the strength of acrylic. I love it .....

I have trained in gel and l & p. I chose gel initially because I thought it would be easier to learn; I think that it is, but I found when I started my business doing just gel, I had to turn away a lot of people demanding acrylic (l&p). I then trained in l&p within the first year of trading because I didn't like having to turn people away. I also trained in fibreglass/silks and tip & dip but personally don't offer these as I favour l&p and gel. I find about 65% of my clients have l&p, 35% gel. hth x

Hi Faye
I did all my training with EzFlow and i absolutley love there products if you want some more infomation there number is 0845 130 1511 and they will put you onto your nearest Education Centre
Cheers Hun
Louise

Latest posts

Back