What's The best nail varnish company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubydooby

Reaction score
Hi all, Anybody have any suggestions to a nail varnish company, thats not too pricey but does decent nail varnishes. Starting my own business in a few weeks, so need something good. x

my boyfriend bought me an opi case full of opi polishes from ebay and they are really nice....hey ill prob get shot to peices for mentioning the ebay word BUT ive got a good £400 worth of stuff NEW which prob cost him about £70! A greater starter for me and im chuffed to bits!
I love OPI!

my boyfriend bought me an opi case full of opi polishes from ebay and they are really nice....hey ill prob get shot to peices for mentioning the ebay word BUT ive got a good £400 worth of stuff NEW which prob cost him about £70! A greater starter for me and im chuffed to bits!
I love OPI!
As you know, we don't encourage the use of Ebay to buy professional products, enamel included.

You don't know that you're receiving the 'real deal' and it's much better to support your 'legal distributors'.
I've bought 1 or 2 enamels from Ebay in the past BUT they're for personal use and not for using on my clients.

OPI is a fab brand, as is Creative, Zoya and Mavala to name but a few.

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to get a bottle of each from 3 or 4 different brands and roadtest them to see which ones you prefer for application and longevity.

I love OPI!
The only reason you'll get 'shot to pieces' is because buying from ebay isnt great! You dont know that what you are buying is the real macoy do you!?!
Much better to buy from a reputable supplier.
Sandi has given great links and is right in saying that you should scrimp.
hth's xx

Iv used Zoya in the past and loved it, but i want a large number of nail varnishes to start me off, but i cant find anywhere that has that to offer... any suggestions? xx

and i have definately got the real deal thankyou :)

for me creative nail design enamels , have used them for 4 years and they have never let me down yet.
I also have a few of the opi designer ones and i like them too.

OPI, Creative, both lovely

I use the Creative Sticky as it is a fab base coat. I too favour OPI but we use Attitude at college (only the red) but I have to say that it goes on really nicely. Great consistency with lovely even coverage. The local Bondlink sells it for just over £x.xx per bottle (bargain).

I agree with sandi - get a few from different brands and find out which one works best for you. I have tried a few, but I have always gone with essie, as for me personally and my clients it's given the best results :)

I got some LCN ones from here BCI TRADE - PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
You have to register before you can see the prices but they're very reasonable, and really good quality. PM me if you want more info.

Latest posts

Back