Whats the best way to go from dyed hair back to natural?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi

I'm not a hair geek, just a nail geek, but I'm looking for some advice about my own hair.

I've got natural red hair (pics in my profile) but its dyed black (actually its the blue black). I want to go back to my natural colour and because the colours are so strikingly different there's no question of me just leaving it to grow out. My hairdresser has suggested that it will need to be bleached to get rid of the black, then looking at the colour underneath she can colour it to as near as she can get to my natural colour.

Thing is, I dont relish the idea of having it bleached because it's in good condition at the moment and I dont want to dry it out with bleach. I thought I'd heard of a product that can erase the dye from your hair (cant think of a better way to describe it). Is there such a product? Can anyone give me some advice on the best way to go back to my natural colour?

Thanks

Hi there is such a product, but if you have consulted with your stylist she probably has a better idea of the condition of your hair. How long have you had dyed your hair if its been more than once a dye remover will not work. Once you go black it´s very dificult to get of rid of it, unless you grow it out or bleach it out.

Latest posts

Back