Whats the best way to train

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

new@nails

Reaction score
Would love some advice from you master nail geeks out there!

I've been doing nails for about 5 months in a salon. I would love to do extra training. I use the IBD System, has anybody been on courses using this system that they would recommend. I know that there is soooo much more I could learn but don't want to make the same mistakes as I've done in the past with training.

Thanks in advance

Hiya chick, :D

I don't really know much about ibd, because I trained with Creative (l&p), but if your wanting to do more training it might be worth considering Creative, i've used many, many different products & company's before going "Creative" I found both the products and training fantastic, plus their always there to give you advice. I know they do conversion courses too! If your interested in gel rather than acrylic, they do one called faze gel which is supposed to be v. good, also i think they launching a new gel fairly soon too! (but thats supposed to be a bit of a secret oops :o

I would always choose to go on the manufacturers course for the system I used because they all have their funny little quirks and this helps you get the best from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back