What's the difference between NVQ + VRQ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellechopchop

Reaction score
hi, can anyone tell me if there is any differences in these courses? mainly if you would learn different things and if it would make it harder to get a job with one?
its just i've been trying to complete a level 3 since I left college 2 years ago and have just found out that I can enrol on a VRQ level 3 with a local college but i'm sure ive read bad things on here about them?

Ive applied and dont have to pay until sept should I be accepted but dont want to waste £745 + exam fees if its not good

I done the VRQ level 3 last year, I feel it was a waste of a year. The course work is the same as my NVQ level 2 and I learnt nothing new.
I'm looking to go back to college and do the NVQ, if I was you I would look for a college that offers the NVQ 3.

Hth x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

If you do a search on here there's quite a lengthy thread on the NVQ vs VRQ debate, that might give you some more opinions on the courses and there's views from salon owners and stylists x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

fantastic thanks

sorry to be a pain but i cant find the thread? can anyone point me in the right direction please

thanks lauren

Latest posts

Back