Whats the length of your nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those look beautiful but what is that you are holding????

:?

lol, it is a handful of cottonballs, I try to hold something so all 5 nails can show and I run out of ideas of things to hold...lol
smilieturtle.gif

I love all the glitter ideas that you are all talking about especially on the tips.

I trained with NSI and use there products, I did have a little dabble with some glitter acrylic in one of my pink powders but I found that the colours looked very dull after a few days.

Has anyone used glitter acrylic in white powders from NSI?? After seeing all your pictures I want to give it a try.

I have an Olympus Camedia C-3040. I take the close ups on the macro setting, no digital zoom, no flash, a tripod is a must for taking pic's of nails. Now if I could just learn how to use my software programs.

plaid_5-9-03_mpip.jpg

here is a pic of my apple tree, I am a freaky about flowers too,
apple_blossom.jpg

edited May 20th @ 8:09am GMT by The Geek - I enclosed your URL's in the img tag so they appear in the post.

Love those nails :D
what great pics....... I must go paint that flower on my nails :shock: I cant look at a flower these days without wanted to paint it lol
Take care Dawnie xx

Suzanne, how did you do the design pictured, did you handpaint or airbrush? If you handpainted how do you get such even faded out wide stripes? mine always seem to streak...
smilieturtle.gif

I used Essie Opera for the base color, then painted the stripes in Haken Concord Grape and Haken Whirlpool, I used a stripper brush (they rock) for the thin lines in coordinating color. It was a happy accident the nails came out looking airbrushed :D

FingerNailFixer I like your nails, are they handpainted or airbrushed?

P.S. Thank you Samuel for the URL's.

Hey Ange,
what hope do I have of being camera literate when I can`t even master a pc. I`d end up ringing the Samaritans

mrs geek said:
long, stiletto nails

What are stiletto nails???

Am I being dim??? I probably am aren't I? Are they very long and narrow?

Kx

:rainbow:

Well I`m an Essex Bird and even I`ve never heard of Stilletto nails, explain yourself if you will Mrs Geek

Suzanne ~ all my work is hand painted. I am definately going to have to try the one you did I just love it!

Karen said:
What are stiletto nails???:

Hi girls - hmmmm stiletto - OK think of shoE heels :rolleyes: now imagine doing a long sleek almond and then tapering the end to a point - best way I can describe! you could use them as weapons and they are a little OTT :thumbsup: but OH SO COOL!! Layla saw them at the Olympia show and loved them!! will have them for ExCeL!!! :tongue:

Mrs Geek I would love to see a pic of them, by the way what is OTT?

Suezan
OTT=over the top

please post a pic cant quite imagine how it looks :shock:

I wear my nails fairly short as I find when massaging in Manicure and Pedicure I scratch people so I like to keep them short.

Essex girls do stillettos comes to mind, I can just imagine doing a massage with nails like that, how can you then convince anyone you don`t "do extras" when you turn up like that for a massage. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it, but it does conjure up evil thoughts

Yep I remember those fab nails..............................
and the look on your face when i pounced on you lol
Well it was the start of a beautiful friendship............
love ya Ruth xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back