Whats the meaning?????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DD_1

Reaction score
I have been hairdressing for 6 years mobile for 5yrs, and like to keep up to date with new techniques. A new salon opened the other day and being nosey like I am went in for a price list and would really like someone to enlighten me on what the term 'Base Flood with foils' as my friend (also a hairdresser) and I would like to know Thanx.

I have been hairdressing for 6 years mobile for 5yrs, and like to keep up to date with new techniques. A new salon opened the other day and being nosey like I am went in for a price list and would really like someone to enlighten me on what the term 'Base Flood with foils' as my friend (also a hairdresser) and I would like to know Thanx.

Hi there , it could two things
1st it could mean the hair base colour is flooded with semi /quasi after they have applied the foil highlights to keep the base colour in the hair so it wont go over light ,

2nd on the other hand it could mean the base of the hair is flooded with semi /quasi and the top section is foiled (which may be more likely )
If there are any other hairdressers who actually put this on their listings as a service they may be able to add some more information for us here,:hug:

Cheers Minky, Just thought it cant be much as they only charge £12 for this service just had me baffaled had visions of all my clients asking for this & I didnt want to admit I didnt have a clue. but as you say Minky anymore help would be gratefully recieved.

Ring,posing as a potential customer and ask :!: Put us all out of our misery :wink2: x

Yeah thought I would do that becki but as its a sunday and me being impatient I might find out sooner but will ring first thing in morning to find out and let you guys know :lol:

Yeah thought I would do that becki but as its a sunday and me being impatient I might find out sooner but will ring first thing in morning to find out and let you guys know :lol:

Hi yes that would be great,
it must be some sort of add on colour treatment ,
to bump up the prices up with the foiling techniques especially if it is only £12.
so when you get to the till/ desk after having your £60 foils done they may say plus £12 for the base flood as well as the foils , :eek: and the conditioner oh did you have a cut and straightened as well ? ,, mmm now then , thats errr :eek:

LOL :lol: you will definitely have to let us know now,
this has us all a bit intrigued :hug:

We're being kept in suspenders here :D

Lol yeah this happened over the weekend and it is already Wednsday..
We Want to Know!!!!..

Hi Sorry Ive not been back to you :o Ive been so busy with work!
Well Ive found out and we havent been missing out on anything it is just your foils with the base colour all over the price had been printed wrong:rolleyes:. They obviously just want to sound posh!!!!!!!! Sorry again for keeping you all in suspenders:lol: Xx

LOL thanks for getting back with us on that. I am feeling a little let down now...this is what I do on 99% of my color Clients! :D

:lol: only just caught up with this,thanks for the update x

Latest posts

Back