What's the most bizarre Xmas present...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bet the mirror would be a collectors item now..lol...maybe she was thinking of the future when she bought that..

I got a Green Day alarm clock, because I am a massive fan of theirs and apparently I am never on time.... :irked:

Last year my MIL bought ME and set of knives, then bought hubby another set of knives??? A. becasue we use knives separatley and B. because we use knives ALOT!!!! lol! Do we??? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Shes a rubbish present buyer, everything comes from Bid Up, no problems there, but she only buys it if its cheap, not if she thinks we could actually use it!!!!

The other totally pants pressie was a wooden spoon from my Mum, dunno what she was thinking, shes usually so good at buying pressies!!!

last year i got a tin of willie shaped cookies!! how rude!! They tasted horrible too x

A pack of energy saving bulbs 2 yrs ago from the MIL ...she got them free from the leccy company :irked: cheapskate !!

I mentioned this thread to my boyfriend yesterday because we were playing the wii and the batteries were low and he said 'ill buy u some new rechargables for xmas' and i replied with 'if u do you will be going on the rubbish xmas pressie list on SG' so he's decided not to get them for me now hahaha

whats the most random xmas pressie you have ever been given...I have hd a few over the years...but the worst was a large bag of horse poo:lol:

... nice with a few brussels, roasties & a dribble of gravy... hmmmm :lol:

my mum gave my sister and i a picture of my brother and sister-in-law which she'd had blown up framed herself. Wasn't a professional shot - a bad, fuzzy one. Even my brother couldn't understand what that was about! I love my brother to bits, but wasn't quite what i wanted for crimbo:lol:

Last edited:
A mantel clock :irked:
I don't have a fireplace, therefor, no mantel to put it on.
AND already have a clock in EVERY SINGLE ROOM!!!

When I asked hubby why, he answered
"when we watched that episode of trading spaces with the nice fireplace, you commented on the mantel clock":rolleyes:

And I'm supposed to put this stupid thing WHERE?????????????????????

what alot of rubbish gifts...heehee...lots hope we all get something fabulous this year..i have my fingers crossed for all of you...xxxxx

My husband says i am really difficult to buy for-and hes right -i am!
A few years ago he said he had bought me the perfect pressie.The kids thought it was great,his work mates all said it was a brilliant gift.Fools.
Well this fab box sat under the tree,and i tried my best to figure out what it was-but all he would say was , i,ll love it,!!
Well the magical morning arrived and he was thrilled with himself, what did i get?
Feckin Trivial Pursuit.!!!
What has he mind for this year?

My first post so hi all!
I bought my MIL a cross stitch kit one year as she liked doing them, the following year she gave it me back completed!
For my birthday that same year, which is the day after Christmas, she gave me a paperback she had got free from a magazine...

Ah well, at least she's thinking of you LOL

Latest posts

Back