What's the most embarrassing thing you have forgotten for a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to do a spray tan party, did all the paperwork, set up the tent, got all the girls hyped up for the tan and ..... no spray tan solution. Had to nip home 5 miles away to get it. Duuuhhh. Another time, went to tan a bride for her wedding at short notice, she had been let down at the last minute for her hen do and then again for the wedding so Ijuggled my diary to fit her in. I turn up and her nail tech, who used to own a salon that also offered spray tans came over to " supervise" and make sure I know what I am doing, ( no pressure then) again I do the paperwork, set up tent, get solution in cup and .... no hose to connect to cup. 7 miles this time. Both incidents happened this year after 6 years of never forgetting a thing. Havent forgotten any nail stuff yet but I have a feeling it wont be long. LOL Have also forgotten my spray tan cup at a client and didn't even realise until she called the next day.

Not done anything like that for a while now so hopefully I am more organised than before

Last edited:
I went to do a spray tan party, did all the paperwork, set up the tent, got all the girls hyped up for the tan and ..... no spray tan solution. Had to nip home 5 miles away to get it. Duuuhhh. Another time, went to tan a bride for her wedding at short notice, she had been let down at the last minute for her hen do and then again for the wedding so Ijuggled my diary to fit her in. I turn up and her nail tech, who used to own a salon that also offered spray tans came over to " supervise" and make sure I know what I am doing, ( no pressure then) again I do the paperwork, set up tent, get solution in cup and .... no hose to connect to cup. 7 miles this time. Both incidents happened this year after 6 years of never forgetting a thing. Havent forgotten any nail stuff yet but I have a feeling it wont be long. LOL Have also forgotten my spray tan cup at a client and didn't even realise until she called the next day.

Not done anything like that for a while now so hopefully I am more organised than before

I'd of been fuming if another therapist wanted to supervise me. How rude!! bless you. Xx

I was once doing a bikini wax - lets just say the lady only has it done once a year so you can imagine what it was like! In my panic ( I dont know why i had a panic, I just did!) I forgot to trim before I applied the wax (spatula & pot method) and the wax just got so taffled up in all that fur, so I tried (in my wisdom) to cut it out with nail scissors, which then got stuck in the wax! So I had to then get a bigger pair of scissors, to free the smaller scissors and oh my lord what a mess!

I am qualified, honest - but was still at college at the time!!

Oh, and I forgot to tone during a facial, but that was just a few weeks ago! argh help!

Haha! This is the first one iv read and it made me laugh out loud!!! X

Latest posts

Back