What's the scariest film you have ever seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too nearly me, I haven't been the same since.....

it was Pierce Brosnans singing that took me over the edge :( far worse then The Human Centipede 2

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The conjuring was pretty scary

I'm absolutely rubbish as far as scary films are concerned ...
Gremlins even scared me 👍

We came across by chance a year or so ago, I'm guessing it was the first series not sure what Chanel too but we wee hooked! Is it showing on sky now? Xx

I came across it too, I downloaded it on iTunes so im not sure what channel either. :D

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I love horror films so they don't scare me anymore, dragging my OH to see the quiet ones this week.

My last horror I watched was the purge. It was pants. Wasnt great.

I cannot watch any Halloween films. Michael Myers and his mask scares the absolute poo out of me and will give me nightmares for weeks.

I watched the texas chainsaw massacre when I was 16 in the cinema and that scared me.

I dont tend to watch horrors since ive had children they scare me so much more. Plus the other half is even more of a wuss. Its took us weeks to watch the purge.

The Entity ... omg thats some scary sh*t! X

The Entity ... omg thats some scary sh*t! X

Oh yes the entity. That one scared me many moons ago. In fact any horror which is based on a true story frightens me. That and the first omen. That music alone. I remember frantically searching for 666 in my head after omen 2 lol x

Anything that's made by Lucio fulci it's sick! Halloween was the worst for me when I was a kid it was the background music to the movie that use **** my pants and steven kings IT

Orphan really freaked me out. Does the human centipede count? That actually just made me feel very sick lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The conjuring was pretty scary

My mum and I saw this at the cinema and I spent most of the film laughing. First there was a group of lads behind us and about 40 mins in the music box started playing and one of them jumped out of his seat and said 'F*** this, I'm off!' and ran out of the cinema. Then the woman next to me jumped and managed to shower her whole tub of popcorn over the head of the woman in front!

I don't really mind scary films but I was seriously affected by Poltergeist (I refuse to even have this DVD in my house!) and The Sixth Sense, which I love but I can't get the ghosts out of my head for months after watching!

I love horror films so they don't scare me anymore, dragging my OH to see the quiet ones this week.

Ooh going to see this with my mum next week, let us know if it's good!

I think a thriller movie is more likely to scare me then horror.
And I can watch anything if I'm with someone, if I'm on my own no chance I'd never sleep 😱 x

Latest posts

Back