What's the verdict on Lashbase eyelash glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash N Load

Reaction score
Hi I've just done a search but can't find much on this glue. Does anyone use it here? What's the drying time like? How does it compare to other glues?

I've used eyelash emporium, flirties, blink, lash out lashes Australia, lash revolution, novalash...

Gosh, sounds like a lot when I list them out. Been lashing nearly 5 years so guess I've tried a few over the years.

Hiya I used to used Lashbase glue when I first started out but I changed to eyelash empourium and got much better results personally :) I can't quite remember the drying time I think it might of been 3-4 sec but I'm sure another geek will
Correct me if I
Wrong :)

I use the Lashbase No 1 Extreme glue and love it! It has a quick setting time prob 2-3secs although I don't usually count :D There is no noticible smell and my clients have no problems due to fumes. I do still wear a mask if doing several in a day or I end up with a stuffy nose at night.

All my clients go 3 weeks between infills. Even on the occasions where they have gone over to 4 weeks they still have lashes left! For the price I find its a great glue, definatly worth a try.

Air x

Hey
I use lash base glue and cannot fault it makes applying the lashes very easy and is also very quick setting .. No complaints from my clients ;)

Hey. I use lash base glue but not been doing it long so want to try out some different ones. So far I find the lash base glue fine but as I say it's the only one I've used so far. Does anyone have any recommendations for other glues I can try? Also I use the black glue and think it must be better as it dries black but does anyone find clear glue better? :)

Hey. I use lash base glue but not been doing it long so want to try out some different ones. So far I find the lash base glue fine but as I say it's the only one I've used so far. Does anyone have any recommendations for other glues I can try? Also I use the black glue and think it must be better as it dries black but does anyone find clear glue better? :)

The only difference between black glue and clear glue is carbon for colour. They are made from the same ingredients.

Blink ultra is brilliant glue! :) other techs use blink ultra plus and love it :) actually, I am yet to hear a negative review about this glue :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I started using lashbase glue a few weeks ago and i love it. i started with flirties but found it too thick and the top snapped off the bottle. I then used Lash revolution and found the lashes didnt last long so i tries lashbase and the results have been great, its fast drying and clients have more lashes left at infills than ever before :)

Latest posts

Back