What's this season's hair look??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi was wondering what is this seasons hottest style and colour in your opinions im going to a new job bit scared!!!:eek: Also are there any styles and colours your sick of doing and are now a bit old news??? Sound a bit nieve I know but I live in a small town and the whole "barbie hoe" look is what most go for here would love to start a new trend!!!!!:hug:

have a crop!!! dark and shiny or belach platinum blond crop

so brave and soo with it lol

pobs are soo old news
hth xx

Hi was wondering what is this seasons hottest style and colour in your opinions im going to a new job bit scared!!!:eek: Also are there any styles and colours your sick of doing and are now a bit old news??? Sound a bit nieve I know but I live in a small town and the whole "barbie hoe" look is what most go for here would love to start a new trend!!!!!:hug:

Your town sounds the same as mine. Everywhere you look, everyone is sporting the same look and colour:irked::irked:

really short!!!!!!( cropped short)

Pardon my ignorance, but what's a pob?

posh spice bob
an inverted bob,really long at the front and shorter at the back
hth lol

the town i work in is quite 'modern'. theres still a lot of bobs around but not as harsh as the 'pobs'. soft shattered layers are popular, and body blowdrys rather than straight.
colourwise a lot of people are starting to ask for flashes of colour but blonde is still the most popular, although buts of purple are making an appearance this season, with clothes and hair!
hth!

Latest posts

Back