whats with all the hunky new avatars?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
well i wasnt going to be the odd one out

AINT I GORGEOUS??????????????????????

Alice , Alice who the **** is Alice.

Who is your avatar?????????? and why did you choose him?/them?

I LUV YOUR AVATAR MINKUS- HE IS BRILL

I JUST GOT MY BOYS ON MINE

ah blessssssssssssssss they are CUTIES!!!:hug:

I only changed cause i felt i needed to 'go with the flow' all my fellow geeks are these HUNKY dudes ....i havent a clue who most of em are !

amb x

THANKS HUN

I only changed cause i felt i needed to 'go with the flow' all my fellow geeks are these HUNKY dudes ....i havent a clue who most of em are !

amb x

WELL I THINK YOURS BEATS THEM ALL
LOL :)

WELL I THINK YOURS BEATS THEM ALL
LOL :)

well i thought...hmmm who shall i search for.....who is GORGE....who summs up me and my personality.......and who the heck did i come up with....the CHUBMEISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad, Tom, etc got pushed to the BACk of the queue!!!

Wentworth Miller!!!

one word - PHHHWWOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!

Hes from 'Prison Break' - Ive not felt that funny 'flutter' in my tummy for a loooong time - I saw him and there it was!!!!!!! I think I'm actually in love with him. I dont know WHAT it is about him - I just think he's quite possibly one of the most GORGEOUS blokes I've ever seen.

"Miller’s unique good looks can be put down to his genetic make-up: he’s of African, Jamaican, German, French, Dutch, English Syrian and Lebanese descent! " - I'LL TAKE EM' ALL PLEASE!!!!:green:

well i just found some supermodel on the computer so i thought id add her as my avator..:green:

and as for chubster he just beats all the others hands down...i love chubby the fat b*****d lol :green:
i dont know who lots of the other blokes are though?

Well, I was gonna change my avvie for Chicken George (see here http://www.chickengeorgerocks.com/bio.html) then decided it took too much effort to upload another pic, so you're all stuck with the cranky looking unsmiling wench in the top left of this post

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(I never smile in pics, I look dorky if I smile lol)

Wentworth Miller!!!

one word - PHHHWWOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!

Hes from 'Prison Break' - Ive not felt that funny 'flutter' in my tummy for a loooong time - I saw him and there it was!!!!!!! I think I'm actually in love with him. I dont know WHAT it is about him - I just think he's quite possibly one of the most GORGEOUS blokes I've ever seen.

"Miller’s unique good looks can be put down to his genetic make-up: he’s of African, Jamaican, German, French, Dutch, English Syrian and Lebanese descent! " - I'LL TAKE EM' ALL PLEASE!!!!:green:
YUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMY....I love him!!!!!! :Grope:

I decided to go with the flow (sheep lol) and choose my dream boat...Johnny Borrell from Razolight!

up until a few days ago i had Lee Evans as my avatar.... now its me up there im afraid :lol:
roy chubby brown cracks me up !

Well, obviously this is the bloke I picked up in Swindon last week.....in my dreams, lol!!!!! *sigh* In reality it's Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost).

Njoy girlies!

amb x

I'm the same as you Amber, thought it was about time I went with the flow and put a handsome hunk up too, so it's the lovely Roland Rat for me!!!

I'm the same as you Amber, thought it was about time I went with the flow and put a handsome hunk up too, so it's the lovely Roland Rat for me!!!

PMSL you always crack me up Sassy! I needed the smile at the moment! Mine's just me as you can see!...will have a diff one later me thinks! Some random hunky guy! :lol: x

Cant beat them, may as well join in then!:lol:

Feeling left out so i thought i'd have a hunky avatar to!! aint he Loooveely ....LOL xxx

Mine is only little old me. I am to lazy to load another pic. sorry !

Mine is the lovely David Beckham!

I want to change mine to Kermit the Frog!! GMG thinks I look like him!!!
Dont know how to do it though so you guys are stuck with a pic of me and my mama!!

Don't you think its odd when someone changes their avatar, you get so used to seeing the old pic that when the new one comes along you wonder who the new person is .. and then realise it's not!!! ... or do i just need to get out more and geek less?!!!

Latest posts

Back