Whats with the multiple personalities

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funniest thing is when someone replies to themself - especially the one where someone asked if a geek could do their nails ... and their alter ego said they lived too far away :smack: !!! Or the one yesterday where someone came on obviously to cause a commotion and then forgot who they were and replied in the wrong name, now that was a dead giveaway and very funny!!!

The trouble is that people who use their multiple identities for sinister reasons think we are as stupid as they are!

I missed that one ... I always miss a giggle :smack:

Since I can't be bothered to go away and set up another 'me' I shall just do it here.

I have been talking to Adele and she is absolutely stunning to look at, highly intelligent and absolutely brilliant at nails........................

so spill the beans ........ or at least give us a reasonably obvious hint:rolleyes:
how bout some intitials to make us guess, without incriminating anyone?

Perhaps they have had fall outs or missunderstandings in the past and want to make a fresh start.
I prefer to look for positive reasons for a persons behaviour before a negative 1.
I havent posted on this site for quite a long time for many reasons, none of them sinister.
But I have to say that sometimes things do get taken out of context. I have seen geeks pick on another geeks spelling or something else just as minor. That can be quite upsetting for some people and intimidating if you lack confidence.
I am not writing this (my first post in a long time) to cause trouble, Just lets try and be as nice as we say we are and give people the benefit of the doubt.
This is a great site for many many reasons. Being nice is not a sign of weakness, quite the opposite imo.

the best one was the person that talked to herself as her different personalities!! personally i couldn't be bothered!! xx

god i have missed all this ! ...i got on to the one yesterday but totally oblivious to the others lol

I'm wil Carl and Helen on this one. Come on share!! I want a good giggle.

hi emmsy ...remember me ?
you have done my nails for years and i just have to say you are fab !
i do think you should enter competitions , you will win by far ...and you are so pretty i am scared that my hubby and all my brothers fancy you , so can i please come to your 7 bedroom house next time please ...oh and how are all your footballer friends ,
have you been out for tea with mrs beckham again this week
give me a call if you get time in your VERY FULL books hun ...stop being so modest telling the geeks you never have clients :D:D

omg wrong one !!!! lol

CONFESSION!!!

I have another ID on here!! Yes...but honest I don't start fights.

I just felt I would like to post sometimes without having the signature of Educator tagged on.
Let my hair down and just have a laugh. IYKWIM

Well at least that was what I thought...but I hardly used it..as when she got repped (good!) I got miffed!!:mad:

That and the fact I though some geeks would think I was being a bit familiar for a newbie made me almost forget about my alter ago...UNTIL NOW!!!:twisted:

I am just fessing up now to add that not everyone does it to cause bother..there are other reasons....and as Moanie has said some people could just want to wipe the slate clean and start afresh sometimes.

OK?
I would also like to say I don't even think my alter ego has posted enough to have any rep power...so that wasn't why I did it.....honest!!!

I also have another username which was used when i got a new computer and couldnt get on with my usual username, i dont use it now it was only there so i could communicate with the outside world while i sorted out my username.

What i also find wierd while were on the subject why do people go invisible i dont really see the point, are they hiding from someone ? why do this ? sorry but i really cant see why ?? but i did notice when gmg highlighted the premmie geeks from the others all of a sudden they could be seen.
Call me nosey too if you like :biggrin:

Julie

I also have another username which was used when i got a new computer and couldnt get on with my usual username, i dont use it now it was only there so i could communicate with the outside world while i sorted out my username.

What i also find wierd while were on the subject why do people go invisible i dont really see the point, are they hiding from someone ? why do this ? sorry but i really cant see why ?? but i did notice when gmg highlighted the premmie geeks from the others all of a sudden they could be seen.

Julie

EEK!!! :eek:

I am invisible too!!!............OMG it is official I am a BAD GEEK!!!
Bad Izzi....Bad Geek!!!!...........

Who said Confession was good for the soul.....I feel awful now!!!

Bad geek -NOT! Normal person havin a bit of fun - YES

Julie

:lol: If i am sat at my pc for the duration,i am online,if i am busy and just bobbing on and off when i get a min,i am offline :wink2:

aw izzi it wasnt a dig mate, just been bugging me thats all :hug:

just give me a slap:smack: izzi xx lol xx

aw izzi it wasnt a dig mate, just been bugging me thats all :hug:

just give me a slap:smack: izzi xx lol xx

Nah I couldn't possibly!!

however, maybe my alter ego could :lol:!!!!

I use the invisible mode sometimes, more often if I'm checking up on someone and want to look at their previous threads etc, don't like peeps watching me watching someone else lol

I don't have an alter ego though...
good grief, I can only just about cope being me without trying to be someone else lol

I use the invisible mode sometimes, more often if I'm checking up on someone and want to look at their previous threads etc, don't like peeps watching me watching someone else lol

I don't have an alter ego though...
good grief, I can only just about cope being me without trying to be someone else lol

lol ah but sandi your a MOD, super agent sandi to the rescue :hug:

my motto is 'HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF' pmsl

Julie x

CONFESSION!!!

I have another ID on here!! Yes...but honest I don't start fights.

I just felt I would like to post sometimes without having the signature of Educator tagged on.
Let my hair down and just have a laugh. IYKWIM

Well at least that was what I thought...but I hardly used it..as when she got repped (good!) I got miffed!!:mad:

That and the fact I though some geeks would think I was being a bit familiar for a newbie made me almost forget about my alter ago...UNTIL NOW!!!:twisted:

I am just fessing up now to add that not everyone does it to cause bother..there are other reasons....and as Moanie has said some people could just want to wipe the slate clean and start afresh sometimes.

OK?
I would also like to say I don't even think my alter ego has posted enough to have any rep power...so that wasn't why I did it.....honest!!!

Aha so now we know, is she nicer than you Izzy, younger etc ?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Over the last couple of days it has become apparent that some people are logged in under different names :eek:

I read that thread , and didnt even notice , or was I being thick lol .
I dont even know what I should be looking for .
I must pay more attention
I must pay more attention
lol

Latest posts

Back