What's wrong with me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if anyone can shed any light on what's happening to me, I'm 28 an have recently (about a week) all of a sudden developed greasy hair an spotty skin!! I also have really bad headaches every night an am struggling to sleep. I've never had this problem before even when I was a teenager I never got spots, it's not my time of the month an as far as I know I'm not pregnant so what is it? Any ideas geeks pleas?

Hi I wonder if anyone can shed any light on what's happening to me, I'm 28 an have recently (about a week) all of a sudden developed greasy hair an spotty skin!! I also have really bad headaches every night an am struggling to sleep. I've never had this problem before even when I was a teenager I never got spots, it's not my time of the month an as far as I know I'm not pregnant so what is it? Any ideas geeks pleas?

Def sounds like hormones! Have you started any new medication ? X

Def sounds like hormones! Have you started any new medication ? X

No, I don't take anything, think I'll have to make a docs appointment if it carrys on! Thanks for the reply :)

skin and headaches for me are hormonal, had it as a teenager, then nothing, then at 25 began to get spots and the most almighty 4 day stroke like migraines. aaaaaall down to hormones....
defo get an appointment with your gp hopefully they can help you out xxx

No, I don't take anything, think I'll have to make a docs appointment if it carrys on! Thanks for the reply :)

aww yr welcome, i would go to doctors for sure as all three of your symptoms sound like there to do with your hormones:irked: hope you get it sorted :hug:xx

skin and headaches for me are hormonal, had it as a teenager, then nothing, then at 25 began to get spots and the most almighty 4 day stroke like migraines. aaaaaall down to hormones....
defo get an appointment with your gp hopefully they can help you out xxx

Thanks, bloody hormones, men don't know how good they've got it lol! I did have over active hormones growing up an I took tablets for it but it sorted itself out over the years, maybe its back again, I'll go docs next week :)

Thanks, bloody hormones, men don't know how good they've got it lol! I did have over active hormones growing up an I took tablets for it but it sorted itself out over the years, maybe its back again, I'll go docs next week :)[/QUOTE

Polysytic ovary syndrome can cause these symptoms which maybe something to suggest to the doctor as it can be easily missed.

Polysytic ovary syndrome can cause these symptoms which maybe something to suggest to the doctor as it can be easily missed.[/QUOTE]

Hi is that something that you are born with or something you develop? I know someone that has it an they struggled with weight gain (I don't) and also had problems conceiving, again I didn't, just interested if you know thanks x

Latest posts

Back