what's your best feature?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auntsally

Reaction score
us woman always put are selfs down were to fat, to skinney ,are hairs amess ,you feel old, we must have somethings you like about yourselfs, what are your best bits,? and why? its ok to be vain tell all:)

Everyone tells me mine are my eyes x

my finger nails are the best bit as the rest of me is a total mess:irked:

My hair,always have people saying I have nice hair,hubby tells me he likes my arse though.lol:)

My bum and my teeth!

I like my nose, the fella's always go on about my bum:rolleyes: and Paul loves my hair, go figure!

my nails - am lucky enough to have good nail genes! Though when in my teens not so good as they used to call me freddy kruger nails!!:cry:

:cry:Hi Geeks

Some say that my bright green cat eyes are the best.
I'm not sure anything is any good these days.
But my hubby likes all of it:Grope:
Jenx

ppl tell me my eyes :)

my eyes and eyelashes, and sometimes my smile...when i do...lol
but then it goes to pot from the neck downwards...lol

i am a feature! well i tell myself that lol i am very happy with the whole of me and i wouldn't change anything. Some stuff gets me in trouble like my gob but it also gets me out of trouble too xx:) my smile works best for me:)

mmmmm feature.....
erm... ive got nice hair... ive been told ppl pay for my hair... altho it can be a faff

erm.... ive got youthful skin,... nt quite got any wrinkles yet...... nt bad for 27!

thats abt it.... im just short n fat and i have an out of proportion figure that means i cant wear anything thats nt got stretch up top......lololol

My back no particular reason, be easier if it were things i disliked :lol:

I get told i have a nice neck as its long ?! not really going to pull a bloke based on my neck though ;)

i just asked hubby and he said my best feature is my eyes and my best personality feature is my (in his words) exceding wickednes,:) lol he sais i have a dark side:lol:

My eyebrows and my smile:)

My teeth (had alot of work done when i was younger and had braces for a couple of years) now my smile is lovely and it was all worth it.

i'm quite happy overall at the mo, but im only young so lets see what happens as things start to droop LOL:rolleyes:

im usually told its my bum and my eyes - i get called Bambi becasue they are big and brown with long lashes ( i used to hate them!!!) and of course my nails (only because i usually have enhancements on lol shhhhh!!)

Mine must be my eyes, lips and teeth.

Everybody says my boobs - especially hubby :rolleyes:

Everyone loves to snuggle into them - I feel like one of them old kind nannys from the victorian ages rather than Pamela Anderson lol - bit weird though when a stranger asks you whether they can give you a hug cos you look comfy and snuggly :eek:

Everybody says my boobs - especially hubby :rolleyes:

Everyone loves to snuggle into them - I feel like one of them old kind nannys from the victorian ages rather than Pamela Anderson lol - bit weird though when a stranger asks you whether they can give you a hug cos you look comfy and snuggly :eek:

PMSL does that really happen?

Latest posts

Back