What's your business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie1

Reaction score
I am planning on calling mine Mulberry Beauty. I have been doing beauty for 10 years, mainly working in salons then stopped, looking to get back into is but freelance.

Do you think Mulberry Beauty sounds ok?

Xx

I think so. I am Opaline Beauty x

Personally I wouldn't want to mess around with the name 'Mulberry' for obvious reasons but good luck with whatever you choose :)

What's wrong with mullbery? It's not obvious?

I think pinkswoon means because Mulberry is a brand!

http://www.mulberry.com/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm assuming because of mulberry bags most people just refer to them as mulberrys that was my first thought xx

There is a salon called Mulberrys so make sure you check domain names etc :)

I never thought if the bags either lol! It's so hard trying to pick something.

Someone suggested Bespoke Beauty to me, but I'm not sure on it :/

Xx

Yep sorry! My first thought was if they sent you a solicitors letter you would have no chance as they are huge...a similar thing happened fairly recently to members on here with the 'beautique' in their business names - the guy who owned the trademark has a few big businesses in our industry if I remember rightly & sent out letters demanding for their names to be changed or legal action!

They have to have trademarked the name 'mulberry ' under section 44 of trademarks for them to be able stop others using it in a beauty capacity.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone :) xx

Latest posts

Back