What's your CND cover pink recipe?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Soooo now to create 'my' perfect pink.
Because let's face it... we all have our own preferences.
But perhaps with everyone's assistance, I could save myself from making oopsies and creating waste by accident.

Would anyone mind sharing their personal cover pink recipe (opaque and/or semi-opaque), accompanied by an image to show how it looks?

I'll still be having a play once I've picked up the cool and warm pinks (only have neutral so far) next week. And of course, once I've created mine that I love; I'll be more than willing to share.

I just wondered if anyone else wouldn't mind sharing?

THANKS!

Geeg has a 'secret mix' that is pure perfection. I can't find it at the moment but maybe she'll be along in a bit. :)

I'm joining you V on the hunt (V'Hunt) for a Petfect Pink :)

Thanks deanosnana, but I have Geeg's secret mix for her white already :D

Am looking for cover PINK recipes at the moment.

This would interest me as well, especially now that sweetsquared have discontinued the 22g pots of cool, warm and neutral opaque powders. xx

Thanks deanosnana, but I have Geeg's secret mix for her white already :D

Am looking for cover PINK recipes at the moment.

Sorry V, this was on page 3 (from geeg):

4 scoops Flawless
1 scop Perfect White
1/4 scoop Spanish Tile
1/8 scoop Melting Pot ( you personally might like less or more than this)

4 scoops Flawless
1 scop Perfect White
1/4 scoop Spanish Tile

the last two powders are from long ago discontinued colour collections though, (the mosaic powders and the metro powders) so would need to be replaced with CND Additives.

Spanish tile would be the red, but melting pot was a light beigey brown shimmer. have fun playing to replicate that one! ;)

4 scoops Flawless
1 scop Perfect White
1/4 scoop Spanish Tile

the last two powders are from long ago discontinued colour collections though, (the mosaic powders and the metro powders) so would need to be replaced with CND Additives.

Spanish tile would be the red, but melting pot was a light beigey brown shimmer. have fun playing to replicate that one! ;)

OOoooooooooh ok, THANKS!

playing today, will keep you posted

Oooooh! I think I'm going to have to have a play with my powders too!

Latest posts

Back