What's your daily skincare ritual?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your daily body care regime?

• I moisturise my entire body, including my feet!

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • I sometimes moisturise my entire body

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • I moisturise my face and hands

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • I only moisturise my face

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • It depends on the weather as to how much I moisturise

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Cant be bothered to do all that stuff

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADiva1

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to know how many of you get the lotions and potions out for your daily skincare ritual...

What skincare product do you use?

I cant bear NOT to be moisturised - from head to feet, twice daily! :) I use Nimue products for my face and either Palmers cocoa butter or the Sanctuary Creme Brulee on my body and a foot cream for my feet!

I moisture my face and neck, at the moment I'm using Philisophy, but I tend to use Liz Earle, Gatineau or Elemis. Can you tell I'm a QVC beauty junkie. At the moment I'm doing the L'Oreal Glyco-Peel treatment too.

On my thighs I use SBC Collagen gel and everywhere else Solar Silk, or Botanics Body Souffle depending on my mood.

I use Ole Henriksen(Love his products) and clinique, but cant find the time to whole body everyday, so thats once or twice a week.

Well at the moment, I'm using Oil of Olay face cream (I really need a change though), Solar Silk on feet, arms, hands, & legs, and an oil preparation on my abdomen made by lovely geek: Peter Pan.
I slide out of the house on a morning, pmsl:lol:

I apply baby lotion from top to toe daily & I exfoliate, cleanse ,tone & moisturise every other day!!:)

I voted sometimes ,I do all the body stuff at night - never have time in the morning other than to slop a bit of cream on my legs and feet if they are going bare. I spend ages in the morning putting all kinds of creams on my face and plucking my eyebrows!

Dermalogica cleanser, toner and moisturiser twice a day, exfoliate face twice a week, (I WILL beat those wrinkles)!! Face mask once a week. Moisturise body morning and night with good old palmers cocoa butter, or body shop cocoa butter. I am a product junkie so will watch this thread with interest in case there is a something I havent tried yet!

sometimes i moisturize,depends on the weather here in Barbados,i can get so hot somtimes that after creaming you are sweating all over.:irked:

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

I am usually in such a rush in the morning that I only moisturise my face. I have to do it coz otherwise the skin on my face feels really tight.

I love pampering myself. Just aswell I'm single really.

I cleanse, tone and moisturise twice daily. I use an exfoliator and a mask once a week.

I normally use a body lotion, foot cream and nail and handcream every night before bed.

I exfoliate once a week and I do my fake tan once a week.

Since I've been away for nine days I'll have to get myself back into the routine.

ADiva1 said:
Hi all

Just wanted to know how many of you get the lotions and potions out for your daily skincare ritual...

What skincare product do you use?

I cant bear NOT to be moisturised - from head to feet, twice daily! :) I use Nimue products for my face and either Palmers cocoa butter or the Sanctuary Creme Brulee on my body and a foot cream for my feet!

Coco butter for my body and feet Mary Kay Skin Care on my face both day and night. This was all drummed into me from and early age, but that's what the majority of West Indian people do I don't know one that doesn't use moisturiser.

Can't be having crusty skin now :)

I moisturize my face daily, after washing it/before applying makeup. I use Clinique dramatically different moisturizer there. For feet I've been using Glysolid, sometimes I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter (the one in the tub that you actually have to melt in your hands like butter). All over I use something unscented or lightly scented like Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal body lotion or Cetaphil unscented. Right now though, my feet are HORRIBLE. I'm such bad advertisement for myself!

I use only Dermalogica products. I cleanse, tone and moisturize daily. Then exfoliate 2-3 times per week and mask 1 time per week.

Danger Mouse said:
Can't be having crusty skin now :)

:lol: Very true!

mangofirst said:
I moisturize my face daily, after washing it/before applying makeup. I use Clinique dramatically different moisturizer there. For feet I've been using Glysolid, sometimes I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter (the one in the tub that you actually have to melt in your hands like butter). All over I use something unscented or lightly scented like Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal body lotion or Cetaphil unscented. Right now though, my feet are HORRIBLE. I'm such bad advertisement for myself!

Lol, get those feet sorted!:hug: It can be hard to keep with all of it though!

I exfoliate 3 times a week, I moisturise my face everyday with clinique dramatically different as its the only one ive found so far that doesnt make my skin feel greasy! I moisturise my hands about 4 times a day!!! On my hands I use cutex, I love the silky feel!!!!! NSI Nurture oil gets used 3 times a day on my nails!

I use a deep cleansing face mask once a week, and every night when Im in bed I use T Zone cleansing wipes to take my makeup off, and clinique eye makeup remover, then clinique eye cream.

I moisturize my whole body once a week with baby lotion - though at the mo its johnsons holiday skin!

I wash and condition my hair every day with Toni and Guy products.

I always moisturise my hands and face and try to do my entire body - but it depends on time:green:

I use eye cleanser, eye cream, cleanser, toner, moisturiser every morning and eye cleanser, eye cream, cleanser, toner, night cream every night, all sheisdo products. I use and exfoliater (aveda) twice a week and a facemask (clarins) once a week. I use the origins birthday suit oil every 2 days all over. Then its handcream the whole time and a manicure and pedicure once a week.

I use australian body care body lotion for moisturising and for my face its a splash of water morning followed by nivea anti wrinkle day cream, splash of water on a night followed by nivea anti wrinkle night cream.:rolleyes:

I 'm allergic to most everything so I use a face cream from my skin doc..... the rest of me I put mineral oil on before I towel off after a shower .To moisturise hands ....a bit of oil and I'm good to go ........for work I use Creative lotions on clients ...

Latest posts

Back