What's your everyday perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
I want a new everyday perfume. My favourite everyday go to perfume is Chance.

What perfume do you reach for most days?

Great thread, I'm always after new smells ! I like Ghost for the day and dont laugh I also like the old body shop musk !!!! for night time I like Agent provocateur.

Great thread, I'm always after new smells ! I like Ghost for the day and dont laugh I also like the old body shop musk !!!! for night time I like Agent provocateur.

Ol body shop musk! Sorry I did laugh. :lol: Only because it reminded me of school. Me and my friends all had White musk. Lol.

For night time I love Bvlgari Rose Essentielle. Got it for my wedding 2 years ago and it's been my favourite ever since.

Eau de Lancome every day, it's my absolute favourite. Also Chanel No. 5, and I've got a bottle of Paul Smith's Rose perfume that I can't wait to try.

Crabtree and Evelyn, Sarawak. Has a citrus scent, which is much different than the florals I used to wear. Clean and refreshing.

I have 3 absolute favourites, the Liz Earle one is gorgous, Calix which seems to be hard to get, and Phillosophy Baby Grace.

I don't tend to go for the normal high street brands.

Joan:)

Rose nuit de mai - L'Occitane

Loving the suggestions. Especially Crabtree & Evelyn and L'Occitane. Was thinking I'll bring my Clarins fragrances up to the front and start using them again but these 2 sound interesting. :green:

Got so many perfumes - I'm a perfume addict!

Fave at the moment is Alien, and always get asked what perfume I have on when I am wearing it.

My fave daytime scent is clinique happy and my altime favourite is ralph lauren romance... Beautiful! Although I am stingy with that one and only wear it occasionally! Xx

Perfumes if not used will deteriorate after a while. I used to have a huge collection, and used them up. Besides lipstick, perfume is the ultimate accessory :)

Among my favorites:

Marc Jacobs

Chanel: Coco Mad and Allure

Ralph Lauren: Romance

Vera Wang

My fave is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle I wear it all the time, I love it.
I also wear Ghost Limited edition Deepest Night and Valentino's Rock and Rose, for my wedding we both had Vera Wang my small tiny bottle cost me £80 as its pure perfume and one dab lasts alll day is 5 years old now but still smells yum. xxx

Not a massive perfume wearer but oddly own loads! I adore Poison but it just don't smell the same no more :( Love Alien, Obsession and the new Million for women by PR.

got to say my fave smell for myself though is hubby's Fahrenheit :)

I always wished Poison would smell nice on me. On my best friend it smells divine.

My husband remembers when we were teens I used to wear Love's Baby Soft. Smells like baby powder. One of these days I will buy that for nostalgia sake.

At the first salon I worked at, one of the colorists gave me Halston for Christmas. I tried it years later, and it actually smelled good, in a vintage sort of way.

My father had a bottle of Hai Karate that he never used, it sat in the bottom of the closet for years, I used to laugh at that picture on the front. It stunk so.

I have 3 favourites that i wear all the time.
For daytime i wear J-Lo Glo as it has a clean fresh smell which is great for work.
For evenings or non-work days i switch between 2.
My absolute all time favourite perfume is Cinnabar by Estee Lauder. It's really hard to get hold of as most shops don't sell it so i always make sure i have 2 or 3 bottles as i couldn't bear to run out.
The other one i wear is the old classic Channel No.5. My sister gets given a huge bottle every Christmas and she always gives it to me :)

I like Estee Lauder, Pleasures (Mum always gets me a bottle when she goes away), and also Avon (yes Avon) Tahitian, it has a coconut smell, it's lovely :) My daughter has an Ed Hardy perfume which is nice too

Favourite one? I have lots :)

Favourites at the moment are Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf & Elle by YSL - also love the classic JPG as well!

I also love the pink one by Britney Spears but guarantee someone always asks what it is when I'm wearing it & I have to admit I own a perfume by Britney Spears haha!!!!

Depending on my mood I wear Noa, or Victoria Secret 'Rapture'

When I am not in the spa, as I don't allow perfumes because of client allergies etc. I like anything Bvlgari during the day but my absolute must at night is Coco. I got a sample bottle in the chemist about 28 years ago and I have worn the scent it ever since.

Perfume smells different in the heat I think and I found that I wear less than I would back in the UK.

I laughed at the body shop, again as it took me back to when everyone used to wear Dewberry.....yuck!

I laughed at the body shop, again as it took me back to when everyone used to wear Dewberry.....yuck!

Ha ha. Dewberry. I remember that one too. :o

Latest posts

Back