Quantcast

What's your fav sandwich??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I'm just sat here tucking in to my all time fav sandwich which is....

Salami, smoked ham, emmantel cheese sliced, black olives sliced, cream cheese & sliced tomato & seasoned with cracked black pepper in a ciabatta roll!!!
It's very yummy! Plus tbh, not that often that I have it as I don't always have all the ingredients in at once, but did a big shop at tesco yesterday!!!

No good for dieters tho!:lol:

My 2nd fav sandwich is plain old fashioned cheese with a cup of coffee!

So come on ....what's your fav lunch time sandwich????

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Too many to choose from as sandwiches are my favourite food, but right now I have a hankering for a cheese, crisp and Marmite on granary :lol:

Turkey, stuffing and coleslaw is another favouite

and sausage, bacon and brown sauce, stop it, you've got me all hungry now :lol:

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
corned beef and onion with mayo...........:lick::lick::lick:
my favourite although my breath is bogging after wards because of the onion...pmsl

Debra-Elle

Reaction score
Chicken, Spring onion and coleslaw although i am cutting down on bread right now so have changed to wholemeal pitta...It's luvverly!

BABSann

Reaction score
Well...this isn't a good subject to be talking about at the mo cause I'm on a diet.But...what the hell.

I love cheese and onion crisps sandwhich with real butter on the bread.....

I love cheese and pickle also,ooooh and tuna mayo and cherry tomatoes,yummy.

Oh last one is chip sandwhich,again with real butter...and tomato sauce,I know it's not healthy,rarely have butter in the house cause have to eat it..:green::green::green::green:There you go,now I feel hungry.:lol:

florence2004

Reaction score
hmmmm Tuna and cucumber or tuna and onion and always crisps. They don't do that so much over here but I don't think you can eat a sandwhich without a packet of crisps!

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Well...this isn't a good subject to be talking about at the mo cause I'm on a diet.But...what the hell.

Oh last one is chip sandwhich,again with real butter...and tomato sauce,I know it's not healthy,rarely have butter in the house cause have to eat it..:green::green::green::green:There you go,now I feel hungry.:lol:

I know the feeling, but margerine is soo bad for you according to the link below.........so now we have Lurpak Lighter, which is better than the full fat version imo.
I used to have utterly butterly until i read this.....
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/22158-margarine.html

mercedes69

Reaction score
in a house, in a wood, a little old man by the win
blimy Bev...how the hell you get all that on a butty?

Ok I have a few...( big girl who loves her butties...:lol: )

Now I have to say I had a sandwich the other day in a cafe...it was so yummy I went back two days later to have it again...now this was a 30 minute car journey...

it was good 'ol egg mayonnaise on granary bread but she had done it triple decker... ( I loved her for it ) , it was mega creamy, full to brimming with egg and she had put a secret little green bit mixed in with the egg mayo...no idea what it was but it wasn't cress because she told me you can't get that out here...but I forgot to ask what she had used instead...anyway if anyone goes to Orba on the Costa Blanca, go into Central Perk cafe..:)

one I do myself is cream cheese ( say philly ), sweetcorn relish, plain doritos and chilli sauce ( like tabasco..but nicer ).... nice on a big burger bun...

lastly...I enjoy a lomo bocodillo con pimiento verde, cebolla, berenjena, queso y mayonesa...this is from where my daughter works... and it is a french stick type bread with pork loin, green pepper, onion, aubergine ( all grilled ), cheese and mayonnaise....this gives you really bad jaw ache...but is oh so yummy :lol:

Bev Rose

Reaction score
blimy Bev...how the hell you get all that on a butty?

Ok I have a few...( big girl who loves her butties...:lol: )

Now I have to say I had a sandwich the other day in a cafe...it was so yummy I went back two days later to have it again...now this was a 30 minute car journey...

it was good 'ol egg mayonnaise on granary bread but she had done it triple decker... ( I loved her for it ) , it was mega creamy, full to brimming with egg and she had put a secret little green bit mixed in with the egg mayo...no idea what it was but it wasn't cress because she told me you can't get that out here...but I forgot to ask what she had used instead...anyway if anyone goes to Orba on the Costa Blanca, go into Central Perk cafe..:)

one I do myself is cream cheese ( say philly ), sweetcorn relish, plain doritos and chilli sauce ( like tabasco..but nicer ).... nice on a big burger bun...

lastly...I enjoy a lomo bocodillo con pimiento verde, cebolla, berenjena, queso y mayonesa...this is from where my daughter works... and it is a french stick type bread with pork loin, green pepper, onion, aubergine ( all grilled ), cheese and mayonnaise....this gives you really bad jaw ache...but is oh so yummy :lol:

The same way that your daughter puts all that lot in the lomo bocodillo etc thing i guess!!!! :lol::lol:Yes. I too have jaw ache now!!

BABSann

Reaction score
I know the feeling, but margerine is soo bad for you according to the link below.........so now we have Lurpak Lighter, which is better than the full fat version imo.
I used to have utterly butterly until i read this.....
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/22158-margarine.html
OMG I have just read this,I use Flora so dont think that's the same,but oooh definately given me food for thought:green:Always thought butter tasted a damned site better though.

mercedes69

Reaction score
in a house, in a wood, a little old man by the win
The same way that your daughter puts all that lot in the lomo bocodillo etc thing i guess!!!! :lol::lol:Yes. I too have jaw ache now!!
LMAO Bev... point taken :lol::lol::lol:

joe90

Reaction score

I think we must be twins separated at birth Babs, all your favourite butties are mine too. You just can't beat a cheese and onion crisp buttie. In fact, I might just have one later.

becki x

Reaction score
Mmmmm i just love,tuna sweetcorn with lettuce and egg,on wholemeal,no butter !

But ... i can't eat it without a bag of plain seabrook,a bottle of carrot and orange and it has to be followed by a slab of carrot cake ,omg i'm starving now :lol:

Chameleon

Reaction score
For me it has to be a long baguette with brie cheese,or some Cantal cheese(French equivelent to cheddar) with some ham...oh and lots of gherkins cut up with lashings of butter,washed down with some pinot noir from the "midi" area of France....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:green::lol:

samlamb

Reaction score
Depends if I am being good :) if I am then its a lean,rare roast beef slightly heated with a scaping of horseradish on a wholemeal bap,mmm! or if I am being bad then it is a white bagueete,butter,full fat cheese,homemade coleslaw and ham!:eek:

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Mature cheddar cheese with tomato, TOASTED .... mmm, deeeelish :lick:

Danger Mouse

Reaction score
For me, nothing can beat a Starbucks roasted vegetable panini ummm :lick: lol

hayls

Reaction score
My fav is a good egg mayo bap. :green:

loubylou

Reaction score
Mines really simple
Smoked ham, grated cheese and branston pickle yum yum

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
BEV......................IM ON MY WAY ROUND:green::green::green:

That sandwich is my fav too, there is a posh sandwich shop i go to in town and they do that its called a 'classic italian deli' sandwich

yumtastically spectacularly good

:green::green::green::green::green:​

Latest posts