What's your fav sandwich??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sourdough bread with ham,swiss chesse,lettuce,cucumber ...don't forget mayo,mustard,salt pepper !.........yummy!!!

tuna onion and a dash of vinigar mixed with mayo.. with lettuce, tomato and beetroot.. salt and pepper...no butter no cheese! yum!

Or

Fresh white bread.. loads of butter.. corned beef and thick slices of fresh sun riped tomatoes with loads of cracked pepper and sea salt! Yuuuum!

Im hungry now!

My absolute favourite is Chicken mixed with bacon and mayo, with crispy lettuce and onion on white bread.

A close scond is tuna sweetcorn and mayo.

Thinking about it, most of my sarnies need mayo:lol::lol: hence the size :smack:

I think we must be twins separated at birth Babs, all your favourite butties are mine too. You just can't beat a cheese and onion crisp buttie. In fact, I might just have one later.
How funny is that?lol:hug:

Ok here i go,

my absolute fav is a roast dinner buttie with any meat, stuffing veg and gravy.

debx

tuna onion and a dash of vinigar mixed with mayo.. with lettuce, tomato and beetroot.. salt and pepper...no butter no cheese! yum!

Good girl! Love beetroot. From what I remember, it's some kind of unwritten law in Australia that beetroot MUST go in a sarnie.:green: Or maybe that's just the NT???

I'm not really a big fan of sandwiches but my top one is roast pork, stuffing, apple sauce and dijon mustard. Love butter, but not in a sarnie. Weird!

im with samlamb with the beef and sympathise with babs on our diet!

BEV......................IM ON MY WAY ROUND:green::green::green:

That sandwich is my fav too, there is a posh sandwich shop i go to in town and they do that its called a 'classic italian deli' sandwich

yumtastically spectacularly good

:green::green::green::green::green:​

That sounds about right....when I used to work for my local radio station we used to have this italian sandwich delivery van come round and that's where i first came accross it!!!

Excellent clip about the sarnie Sass, I know exactly how he feels...it's as if , as if he's been violated!!! hee hee:lol:

Mmmmm been thinking about a cheese and onion crisp buttie since yesterday when Babs posted to this thread and I have just had one - gorgeous!

My partner has such a weird favourite sarnie its
luncheon meat with jam and fried new potatoes...how weird is that!

I would settle for a good ol' cheese and onion with no snogging afterwards of course!:lol:

OMG... how gross is that, Ive been eating plastic thats so going in the bin!!!:eek:

Well, I dont care because it tastes nice :green::green::green:

For me, it has to be Tuna, onion, mayo and lettuice - with butter / marg - on granary bread!!! DEEEELLISHH!

Second is a granary roll, butter / marg, tuna and mayo, lettuice, cress with a squeeze of lemon juice on the tuna!

OR a chip butty (granary bread again), loads of butter / marg / whatever, salt, pepper and vinegar and a little tomato sauce! YUM

OR.....a plain old crisp sarnie! Granary bread, Lots of butter / marge, and a whole packet of whatever flavour crisps are available! Must be crunched though! Cant eat it if the crisps if they are still whole!

How wierd am I?!?! lol

Chicken salad on Vogels bread

this is making me so hungry!
my fave sandwich is chicken, crispy bacon, avocado and mayo on granary bread - yummy!
other favourites are:
philly and black cherry jam
marmite and honey
cheese and strawberry jam
banana and marmite

love the whole sweet 'n' savoury thing! :lol:

Hi Guys, I lurv mature chedder and banana on a scottish morning roll :lick: a real comfort food for me !!

Mmmmm cheese and onion crisp butty! Thats my fave or a subway teryaki chicken with all the salad and a little mayo. Going to have to go and have a cheese crisp butty for my lunch now, once that seed is planted thats it! ha ha

Latest posts

Back