What's your fav sandwich??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I'm just sat here tucking in to my all time fav sandwich which is....

Salami, smoked ham, emmantel cheese sliced, black olives sliced, cream cheese & sliced tomato & seasoned with cracked black pepper in a ciabatta roll!!!
It's very yummy! Plus tbh, not that often that I have it as I don't always have all the ingredients in at once, but did a big shop at tesco yesterday!!!

No good for dieters tho!:lol:

My 2nd fav sandwich is plain old fashioned cheese with a cup of coffee!

So come on ....what's your fav lunch time sandwich????

Too many to choose from as sandwiches are my favourite food, but right now I have a hankering for a cheese, crisp and Marmite on granary :lol:

Turkey, stuffing and coleslaw is another favouite

and sausage, bacon and brown sauce, stop it, you've got me all hungry now :lol:

corned beef and onion with mayo...........:lick::lick::lick:
my favourite although my breath is bogging after wards because of the onion...pmsl

Chicken, Spring onion and coleslaw although i am cutting down on bread right now so have changed to wholemeal pitta...It's luvverly!

Well...this isn't a good subject to be talking about at the mo cause I'm on a diet.But...what the hell.

I love cheese and onion crisps sandwhich with real butter on the bread.....

I love cheese and pickle also,ooooh and tuna mayo and cherry tomatoes,yummy.

Oh last one is chip sandwhich,again with real butter...and tomato sauce,I know it's not healthy,rarely have butter in the house cause have to eat it..:green::green::green::green:There you go,now I feel hungry.:lol:

hmmmm Tuna and cucumber or tuna and onion and always crisps. They don't do that so much over here but I don't think you can eat a sandwhich without a packet of crisps!

Well...this isn't a good subject to be talking about at the mo cause I'm on a diet.But...what the hell.

Oh last one is chip sandwhich,again with real butter...and tomato sauce,I know it's not healthy,rarely have butter in the house cause have to eat it..:green::green::green::green:There you go,now I feel hungry.:lol:

I know the feeling, but margerine is soo bad for you according to the link below.........so now we have Lurpak Lighter, which is better than the full fat version imo.
I used to have utterly butterly until i read this.....
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/22158-margarine.html

blimy Bev...how the hell you get all that on a butty?

Ok I have a few...( big girl who loves her butties...:lol: )

Now I have to say I had a sandwich the other day in a cafe...it was so yummy I went back two days later to have it again...now this was a 30 minute car journey...

it was good 'ol egg mayonnaise on granary bread but she had done it triple decker... ( I loved her for it ) , it was mega creamy, full to brimming with egg and she had put a secret little green bit mixed in with the egg mayo...no idea what it was but it wasn't cress because she told me you can't get that out here...but I forgot to ask what she had used instead...anyway if anyone goes to Orba on the Costa Blanca, go into Central Perk cafe..:)

one I do myself is cream cheese ( say philly ), sweetcorn relish, plain doritos and chilli sauce ( like tabasco..but nicer ).... nice on a big burger bun...

lastly...I enjoy a lomo bocodillo con pimiento verde, cebolla, berenjena, queso y mayonesa...this is from where my daughter works... and it is a french stick type bread with pork loin, green pepper, onion, aubergine ( all grilled ), cheese and mayonnaise....this gives you really bad jaw ache...but is oh so yummy :lol:

blimy Bev...how the hell you get all that on a butty?

Ok I have a few...( big girl who loves her butties...:lol: )

Now I have to say I had a sandwich the other day in a cafe...it was so yummy I went back two days later to have it again...now this was a 30 minute car journey...

it was good 'ol egg mayonnaise on granary bread but she had done it triple decker... ( I loved her for it ) , it was mega creamy, full to brimming with egg and she had put a secret little green bit mixed in with the egg mayo...no idea what it was but it wasn't cress because she told me you can't get that out here...but I forgot to ask what she had used instead...anyway if anyone goes to Orba on the Costa Blanca, go into Central Perk cafe..:)

one I do myself is cream cheese ( say philly ), sweetcorn relish, plain doritos and chilli sauce ( like tabasco..but nicer ).... nice on a big burger bun...

lastly...I enjoy a lomo bocodillo con pimiento verde, cebolla, berenjena, queso y mayonesa...this is from where my daughter works... and it is a french stick type bread with pork loin, green pepper, onion, aubergine ( all grilled ), cheese and mayonnaise....this gives you really bad jaw ache...but is oh so yummy :lol:

The same way that your daughter puts all that lot in the lomo bocodillo etc thing i guess!!!! :lol::lol:Yes. I too have jaw ache now!!

I know the feeling, but margerine is soo bad for you according to the link below.........so now we have Lurpak Lighter, which is better than the full fat version imo.
I used to have utterly butterly until i read this.....
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/22158-margarine.html
OMG I have just read this,I use Flora so dont think that's the same,but oooh definately given me food for thought:green:Always thought butter tasted a damned site better though.

The same way that your daughter puts all that lot in the lomo bocodillo etc thing i guess!!!! :lol::lol:Yes. I too have jaw ache now!!

LMAO Bev... point taken :lol::lol::lol:

I think we must be twins separated at birth Babs, all your favourite butties are mine too. You just can't beat a cheese and onion crisp buttie. In fact, I might just have one later.

Mmmmm i just love,tuna sweetcorn with lettuce and egg,on wholemeal,no butter !

But ... i can't eat it without a bag of plain seabrook,a bottle of carrot and orange and it has to be followed by a slab of carrot cake ,omg i'm starving now :lol:

For me it has to be a long baguette with brie cheese,or some Cantal cheese(French equivelent to cheddar) with some ham...oh and lots of gherkins cut up with lashings of butter,washed down with some pinot noir from the "midi" area of France....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:green::lol:

Depends if I am being good :) if I am then its a lean,rare roast beef slightly heated with a scaping of horseradish on a wholemeal bap,mmm! or if I am being bad then it is a white bagueete,butter,full fat cheese,homemade coleslaw and ham!:eek:

Mature cheddar cheese with tomato, TOASTED .... mmm, deeeelish :lick:

For me, nothing can beat a Starbucks roasted vegetable panini ummm :lick: lol

My fav is a good egg mayo bap. :green:

Mines really simple
Smoked ham, grated cheese and branston pickle yum yum

BEV......................IM ON MY WAY ROUND:green::green::green:

That sandwich is my fav too, there is a posh sandwich shop i go to in town and they do that its called a 'classic italian deli' sandwich

yumtastically spectacularly good

:green::green::green::green::green:​

Latest posts

Back