Whats your fave system now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favorate now?

• Gel

Votes: 153 35.3%
  • L+P

Votes: 240 55.3%
  • Fibreglass/ fabric

Votes: 22 5.1%
  • I Love them all!

Votes: 35 8.1%

• Total voters

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
HI

What i would like to know with the upsurge of interest and the introduction of further gels onto the market recently how many of you have swapped to gel and love it the most now? or have you gone back to your L+P or are you still a die hard fibreglass user??

As for myself i love them all but my faves are L+P and gel. Although i do prefer a soak off gel. Love sculpts!!

Hiya,

I cant comment on the gel, I havent been trained, yet!! Maybe bring this poll back in 2mths when I've done that course aswell lol. I voted L&P, I do love fabric but find it fiddly, L&p I know exactly what Im doing just love it.

I absolutely love L&P because it's the first thing I learned. I love Wrap systems because I think they are easiest to do (don't you just looove brush-on resin?!). And I have recently fell in love with Gels thanks to Anna in Toronto!!

Hi

Come on you geeks vote for me please, i know you all have your opinions!!
Many thanks! All feedback is appreciated.

number one for me is l&p.

Hi

thanks dj. long time no speak hope your well.

From the votes so far L+P and gel are pretty levelish!! (is that a word??)
Interesting!!

Little Angel said:
HI

What i would like to know with the upsurge of interest and the introduction of further gels onto the market recently how many of you have swapped to gel and love it the most now? or have you gone back to your L+P or are you still a die hard fibreglass user??

As for myself i love them all but my faves are L+P and gel. Although i do prefer a soak off gel. Love sculpts!!

Gel gets my vote! No matter what I try, I always end up returning to gels and the clients definitely favour them most of all now. I do love the look of L&P glitters and 3D nail art so no doubt will pick up L&P to a certain extent again over Christmas but at the moment, everyone is hooked on forever French gel, especially toes (mmmm, my favourite - NOT!).

i love them all!

I kinda change my mind every now and then as to which one i love the most, at the moment i love l&P the most, 6 months ago it was gel. It'll be gel again soon probley!

Hollyballoo said:
I do love the look of L&P glitters and 3D nail art so no doubt will pick up L&P to a certain extent again over Christmas
Sorry, this is a bit OT, but I just wondered, is it not possible at all to do glitter tips with gel? I haven't started any training yet, am doing EZ Flow l&p, but practising gel at home and I LOVE it. Is it possible to do glitter tips if you cure one layer of gel first, then put the glitter in before your 2nd layer (or between the 2nd and 3rd?).
I think I heard you can with Brisa, but the training is outta my league right now :)
Gel gets my vote for now, cos it's the only one I've tried... bit nervous about l&p!!
Lol x

I love the look you get with L&P for someone who has really flat looking nails, but i love the way fibreglass looks as well.

I voted L&P simply because its the one i'm really getting my teeth into, plus i lovedoing coloured tips now as i did a set on Debs. Still need a lot of practise but i am enjoying doing them.

Hi There ,

I use Light Elegance gel. While we do not have a glitter gel I do premix glitter in with a clear gel to get this effect . I have mostly used it as a 'twist ' on a french although you could use it over the whole nail . Any nail art glitter is suitable for this . the more glitter you add in the denser it will be

Hope this helps.

Karen
Light Elegance UK :D

I like the look of Gel, it looks nice and natural when it finished.

I really love L&P, but i also love Gels and Silk so really i love em all lol

Amanda

Hi

:D 1stLiquid & Powder is by far my favourite
2nd Gel
3rd Fibreglass

Jackie

I trained in L&P first, and then gels. Of the two, I have to say that my fave is gels.

I love the look of all 3 systems if done correctly :biggrin:
But for me personally to do I would Say
Gel, L&p and then fibreglass.

GEL!!!! I use IBD and I loved it from day 1. No filing to finish really won me over plus the fact that they stay so shiney!

The final sway came when I finally figured out I can keep my nails on and not have to wear gloves when taking off others polish if I just used gel or gel polish!

I haven't been in the biz long but I tell you I am hoping I can do my masters in gel very soon.

Fibreglass is by FAR my favourite. Strong and Natural.
:)

Hi all

Well it looks like L+P is still the leader! Myself..........hmm i really swing with my preferences and i have gone back to gel as my fave again. :lick: for the moment anyway :wink2:

for a natural look and clarity it has to be fibreglass for me, got to admit that I haven't trained in any other system yet so I suppose I'm a bit biased lol.

Latest posts

Back