Whats your favourite Christmas story?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie23

Reaction score
Mine has to be A Christmas Carol, though I am ashamed to say I have never read the original book. One to add to the to do list.

I love this story and have seen many different versions on television and on film and I just never get bored of it, its just a brilliant story. I think that my favourite version has to be Scrooged with Bill Murray, its so funny.

So whats your favourite Christmas story?

anne xx

Mine sounds stupid I know, but I really love Santa claus the movie!!!! I have to sit down every year no matter what and watch it. I am so happy that my Daughter is now old enough to enjoy the film with me. I am such a big Kid at heart!!!

Miracle on 34th street for me - don't mind whether its the old version or the newer one, just love the story.

I love 'Christmas Carol' too, but i also think christmas would not be the same without a showing of Oliver Twist! I know its not a christmas story but its on every year and its my fave!
Watching the snowman takes me back to christmas' as a child, we watched that every year with my nanny, she recorded it for us, bless her. :hug:

I like the one about baby Jesus, the 3 wise men and the shepherds,:lol::lol::lol::lol: and ELF its great

For me its the Muppets version of scrooge !!!!.................................lol who said the real meaning of christmas was lost !

I saw a christmas carol 3D today. It was great!

miracle on 34th street and cant go without watching mary poppins :)

Mine has to be A Christmas Carol, though I am ashamed to say I have never read the original book. One to add to the to do list.

I love this story and have seen many different versions on television and on film and I just never get bored of it, its just a brilliant story. I think that my favourite version has to be Scrooged with Bill Murray, its so funny.

So whats your favourite Christmas story?

anne xx

Yep I'm with you on this one, I love Bill Murray and that film is hillarious (I especially love the fairy!)

It's gotta be christmas vacation, I love it. It used to be like our christmas when I was younger all the relatives you never see turning up.

My favorite Christmas story is The Nightmare Before Christmas it was a ver entertaining story. I love the character design of Tim Burton especially Jack Skelington he is a very cute character

My favourite Christmas story told to me as a child is 'The gift of the Magi'.

Mine "Its a wonderful life" with James Stewart...for anyone who has never watched it...you should....its a really lovely Christmas film...x

Mine "Its a wonderful life" with James Stewart...for anyone who has never watched it...you should....its a really lovely Christmas film...x

Its mine to.Its as old as the hills but what a message it carries.I watched the ending on you tube the other day and was crying my eyes out
''Teacher says everytime a bell rings an angel gets their wings'' :):hug:
Ive just bought it on dvd and am going to force my children to watch it.I know if they can get over the first 15 mins and the fact its black and white they will love it.

I was watching the One show tonight and apparently the reason why Charles ****ens wrote A Christmas Carol is because he was fed up of all the poverty and felt that people should come together at Christmas Time to help those in need. He chose to write it as a story as opposed to a newspaper article as he thought the story would be more effective.

anne xx

Latest posts

Back